JA17 dating an actress now

ndirish1978

2 hours ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

A total smoke show actress with 21 million followers on social media may tend to 'dumb it down' in public so as to not be accosted left and right by fans. 

And yes, how they look in real life and how they look for photo shoots are not the same thing. Thanks for the insight Einstein. 

LMAO. Not sure why you threw in that she has “21 million followers on social media…” There's hundreds of millions of brain dead, gullible dopes on this planet, so that stat means virtually nothing. McDonalds has served billions and billions of customers, for decades now. Does that mean they have the best burgers, Hawking?

• Haha (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Though in truth, that was something of a career Oscar, imo. Stagecoach that made him a star, Red River, and the Searchers are his best westerns, the last probably his best performance.

Yep. The Searchers by far is his best performance and it is a truly amazing movie.

Her performance in the remake of True Grit — which I think is a LOT better than the original — was mesmerizing.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Agree 3

8 hours ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

"Football" is Josh's pet name for Hailee ...

No no no, it’s his safety word, 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

LMAO. Not sure why you threw in that she has “21 million followers on social media…” There's hundreds of millions of brain dead, gullible dopes on this planet, so that stat means virtually nothing. McDonalds has served billions and billions of customers, for decades now. Does that mean they have the best burgers, Hawking?

This is like when I hear someone is an influencer.  What kind of a lemming does a person have to be to be influenced by some stranger on the internet?  I vow never to be the influencee of an influencer.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Mikie2times said:

Pretty sure it's slide

That’s Beanes safety word,

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Looks like Josh is “focused” on football. Commercials, golf, new gf, meanwhile Mahomes is grinding all day on social media working out. 

When you google Mahomes right now, the first result is about a 3 day golf tournament that he's about to host in June...

When you scroll past that, there's a story about how Mahomes and Kelce are competing in the Match this year, also during the offseason. Also not football. The nerve of him to not be conducting wind sprints.

This offseason scrutiny nonsense is so tired. Somebody tried this stuff with Burrow too while also conveniently ignoring the 87 or so commercials that he's shooting. I think he's even doing other small acting gigs.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

what happens if Kincaid starts dating Brittany?

As the World Turns….

Too late.  Diggs has been dating since January. If that wasn’t obvious on the sideline of the bengals playoff game, I don’t know what is. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Too late.  Diggs has been dating since January. If that wasn’t obvious on the sideline of the bengals playoff game, I don’t know what is. 

Plot twist...the sonogram found at JA17s house was Britney's and featured a baby Diggs in the oven.  Also it was Josh Allen himself that trashed the place which led to a domestic disturbance call the night before the Bengals playoff game.  

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Lost said:

Plot twist...the sonogram found at JA17s house was Britney's and featured a baby Diggs in the oven.  Also it was Josh Allen himself that trashed the place which led to a domestic disturbance call the night before the Bengals playoff game.  

Some of you fellas should get jobs writing for the soaps.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.