JA17 dating an actress now

ndirish1978

54 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Yea all the degrading remarks to a very attractive woman is why I sometimes can’t stand this board. 

Not just attractive, but insanely talented...she's a very talented musician who plays instruments iirc

5 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Beautiful face.  Horribly ugly points of view imo.  Would 😆.  

Huh?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Seriously my list of worst partners in order:

1. Actresses - too famous

2. Models - not famous but too into themselves

3. Swimsuit models - tracking sand everywhere

4. Hot Scientists - nerds

5. Hot finance women - too pushy

6. Hot rich women - yuck!

7. anything over a 7 - gross!

Give me a nice dumpy 5 in an oversized sweater and an Old Milwaukee tall boy, please and thank you.

You want a threesome with a dumpy girl and an old tall boy from Milwaukee?

• Haha (+1) 4

47 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

She has 21 million Instagram followers. Rachel Bush is going to be so pissed!

and seriously, if Josh is happy, all Bills fans are happy. 

Rachel dominated all the other WAG's, not anymore.

2 hours ago, Process said:

Josh has a much better sense of style then she does. That outfit, yuck. 

Sadly, it seems as if dressing like a bag lady / high-rise ‘mom jeans’ is the thing in recent years, and they’re just going higher. God I miss hip-huggers.

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

I kind of feel like I’m missing something here … I never thought Brittany Williams was that attractive, but I do find Hailee Steinfeld very attractive in a girl next door type vibe. 

Brittany W. always looked like she had on five pounds of make-up. I would bet that underneath all that, she’s maybe a 3.

Josh seems to have graduated into dating gals who aren’t (at least primarily) interested in him for his 💰💰 cause they have their own.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

You're painting with a very broad brush. Do you assume every actress is a shallow narcissist or that they all want to live the Hollywood lifestyle, because that is manifestly untrue. 

Yes.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Clearly

image.png.b0263d25178f855836d7d2ee08f17841.png

Comparing this photo to the photos in the NY Post story just shows how women’s makeup can do *magic.* LOL

Also, I have never heard of her until this story broke. Guess I need to start watching ET…is that show even still going? LOL

Edited by Bob Jones
  • Eyeroll 1

Good for Josh! Nobody ever mentions a thing when an average female decides to upgrade for someone more lucrative. We don't know the back story and probably never will.

Maybe Josh got tired of hearing about tying the knot from a Pilates instructor he's been carrying financially for 6 plus years. 

I have nothing against Brittany but if your man is pulling 50 mil a year while your a Pilates instructor ( or whatever she does) it might be best to know your role and appreciate the ride instead of turning screws.

Of course it's JMHO...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HardyBoy said:

Not just attractive, but insanely talented...she's a very talented musician who plays instruments iirc

Huh?

Some “men” dislike women because they are smarter than they are, or have actual opinions on how our world works…, 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Comparing this photo to the photos in the NY Post story just shows how women’s makeup can do *magic.* LOL

Also, I have never heard of her until this story broke. Guess I need to start watching ET…is that show even still going? LOL

You must be old, Bob Jones, lol.  I'm a middle aged guy and I definitely know her.  She's a pretty big actress and pop star.  Was an Academy Award nominee for True Grit.  In the Pitch Perfect movies.  Has a starring role in one of the Disney Marvel shows, etc.  Star of one of the Apple TV original shows.  When I saw the thread title I assumed it would be some C lister or IG model type, but this girl is a pretty big deal.  She's got 20 million followers on social media.  Her and Josh are probably about equally popular.  I kind of dig that he's with a woman who really has her own thing going on and isn't with him for money or clout and will give him tons of space since she'll have her own work to attend to.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

You must be old, Bob Jones, lol.  I'm a middle aged guy and I definitely know her.  She's a pretty big actress and pop star.  Was an Academy Award nominee for True Grit.  In the Pitch Perfect movies.  Has a starring role in one of the Disney Marvel shows, etc.  Star of one of the Apple TV original shows.  When I saw the thread title I assumed it would be some C lister or IG model type, but this girl is a pretty big deal.  She's got 20 million followers on social media.  Her and Josh are probably about equally popular.  I kind of dig that he's with a woman who really has her own thing going on and isn't with him for money or clout and will give him tons of space since she'll have her own work to attend to.

She has a MV on YouTube with 318M views

elsewhere there's more people asking who is JA17 than her

8 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Good for Josh! Nobody ever mentions a thing when an average female decides to upgrade for someone more lucrative. We don't know the back story and probably never will.

Maybe Josh got tired of hearing about tying the knot from a Pilates instructor he's been carrying financially for 6 plus years. 

I have nothing against Brittany but if your man is pulling 50 mil a year while your a Pilates instructor ( or whatever she does) it might be best to know your role and appreciate the ride instead of turning screws.

Of course it's JMHO...

Yes, we don’t know the backstory, but what if JA was out there cheating on her? Should she just have accepted it? Of course the answer is Hell No, no matter what the financial disparity of the two. Can't even believe that in 2023 I have to write the latter. Was it OK for men to cheat on their homemaker wives in the 50s, 60s, 70s, and onward becuase they were the sole "breadwinner?" I mean for decades, most men "carried their wives" financially, right?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.