NFL + Premium

SoMAn

Looking for answers from any past subscribers to NFL + Premium.

if I understand their offer correctly, all out of market games are replayed and accessible to subscribers on the NFL app (in my case, Roku TV) 2hrs 10 min following completion of games.    This is the part I need feedback/confirmation from past subscribers

This may be my option for the few Bills games not available on local TV, Amazon, Peacock.  

paying Youtube NFLST $350 now with an annual $450 automatic renewal fee is not too appealing 

Edited by SoMAn
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

if I understand their offer correctly, all out of market games are replayed and accessible to subscribers on the NFL app (in my case, Roku TV) 2hrs 10 min following completion of games. 

This may be my option for the few Bills games not available on local TV, Amazon, Peacock.  

paying Youtubetv $350 now with an annual $450 automatic renewal fee is not too appealing 

I’m also looking for alternative options. No interest in signing up for YouTube TV. I really watch absolutely nothing except football. 

1 hour ago, SoMAn said:

if I understand their offer correctly, all out of market games are replayed and accessible to subscribers on the NFL app (in my case, Roku TV) 2hrs 10 min following completion of games. 

paying Youtubetv $350 now with an annual $450 automatic renewal fee is not too appealing 

Live can only be watched on phone or tablet.

11 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Following.....how many of the upcoming season Bill's games will only be available on YouTube vs. other games that will be on primetime (other networks)?

Right. If I’m paying $350 for what may only be 4 games exclusive to YouTube  in my area (Atlanta) not very good bang for the buck. I can go to a local Bills Backers bar, stream from someone, or delay viewing with NFL+. 

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I’m also looking for alternative options. No interest in signing up for YouTube TV. I really watch absolutely nothing except football. 

You can just pay for Sunday Ticket on YouTube without signing up for TV

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Live can only be watched on phone or tablet.

We’ll, I believe that’s only for ‘in-market’ games anyway. Don’t care about that. I can watch those on my TV. 
My concern is ‘out of market’ Bills games

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

You can just pay for Sunday Ticket on YouTube without signing up for TV

I know. I don’t want to pay $350 (NFL Sunday Ticket) for four or five games not viewable locally 

My quandary is that I'm in the DC metro area and am subjected to either the Washington nameless team and/or the Baltimore Ravens in the local market. I have no interest in either team.  Like other posters, I'm not crazy about shelling out $350 for a handful of Bills games. But I don't want to watch teams I don't care about.  So it appears I will pay for Sunday Ticket in hopes of seeing non-local market teams. 

• Agree 1

I used it last year and will use it again this year.  My recollection is that the full games were available very shortly after the game ended - maybe 10-15 minutes afterwards?  I thought it was good deal for the price.  I just try to put myself in a bubble during those roughly 5 hours (3 hours of live game time and 2 hours while you're watching the replay).  I'll go for a long bike ride, play golf or go surf during the games and watch them when I get home.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheBrownBear said:

I used it last year and will use it again this year.  My recollection is that the full games were available very shortly after the game ended - maybe 10-15 minutes afterwards?  I thought it was good deal for the price.  I just try to put myself in a bubble during those roughly 5 hours (3 hours of live game time and 2 hours while you're watching the replay).  I'll go for a long bike ride, play golf or go surf during the games and watch them when I get home.

Thanks. That’s what I was looking for.
After the Monday night opener, there’s that 3-game stretch that play at 1pm. I’d guess we’ll get at least 1 of the 3, if not more. 
For those, I may go to Bills Backers locale, or wait for the replay as you’ve done. After that, most should be on TV. 

$350 is just too much, especially when they’ll automatically bill me $450 the following year if I forget to cancel. 

• Agree 2

The only annoyance I found with NFL+ was the inability to cast from a device or multi-stream. But it is a fraction of the cost Sunday Ticket will set you back. However, with the accessibility and inclusion on most platforms/devices of YouTube(TV), Sunday Ticket is looking more of an option. The only thing holding me back is the price… “not too appealing” is an understatement IMO. Total price gouging on a cornered market. 🤮

Keep us updated on your decision 👍

39 minutes ago, BBFL said:

The only annoyance I found with NFL+ was the inability to cast from a device or multi-stream. But it is a fraction of the cost Sunday Ticket will set you back. However, with the accessibility and inclusion on most platforms/devices of YouTube(TV), Sunday Ticket is looking more of an option. The only thing holding me back is the price… “not too appealing” is an understatement IMO. Total price gouging on a cornered market. 🤮

Keep us updated on your decision 👍

I’m leaning towards NFL + premium.
live preseason for all games

all-22 coaches tape

condensed replays for all games going back to 2009

full replays for all current season games

Seems like a good deal at $79 

• Like (+1) 2

If you are only looking to watch replayed games on your roku, nfl+ is a viable option.

https://support.nfl.com/hc/en-us/articles/5400793091612-On-which-devices-can-I-watch-games-with-NFL-

I believe Live games are only available to watch on a phone or tablet. I don’t think it matters if they are in or out of market games. Afaik no live games are available to watch on anything but phone or tablet. But you can watch the replays on any supported device.

21 hours ago, SoMAn said:

I’m leaning towards NFL + premium.
live preseason for all games

all-22 coaches tape

condensed replays for all games going back to 2009

full replays for all current season games

Seems like a good deal at $79 

I've been using NFL GamePass now called NFL+ premium for several years now. With NFL+, you can "listen" to the WGR broadcast live. With NFL + premium, you can get all the above listed by SoMAn PLUS you get a condensed game (without commercials and huddles and etc) the game is about 40-45 minutes long. I have a hard time putting myself in a bubble so I'll pony up and try the YouTube Sunday Ticket for the first year and see how it goes.

With the NFL+ you get to watch all the games after the fact. I love being able to do that, but I hate their user interface. It's like they put the least amount of money possible into the app and user experience. It really blows.

But you get all the games to watch whenever you want. And it's much cheaper than buying a YouTube subscription + add on. So, I'll continue with the NFL+

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

With the NFL+ you get to watch all the games after the fact. I love being able to do that, but I hate their user interface. It's like they put the least amount of money possible into the app and user experience. It really blows.

But you get all the games to watch whenever you want. And it's much cheaper than buying a YouTube subscription + add on. So, I'll continue with the NFL+

I just signed up for the Premium version. $9.99 for the entire season apparently.

I figured it must be a mistake as it was $74 or something like that last year. 

Nope. It’s $9.99.

on now with game replays all the way back to 2009. 

• Like (+1) 1

There are, of course, other free and reliable ways to watch live, at least on your computer or phone, but you are not supposed to talk about the specific options here (or at least that was the case on the old BBMB).

Edited by chongli

40 minutes ago, chongli said:

There are, of course, other free and reliable ways to watch live, at least on your computer or phone, but you are not supposed to talk about the specific options here (or at least that was the case on the old BBMB).

Yes. I’m aware of some of those options. I’m also able to cast from cell to TV. 

If the Bills were a middling team with only a few national games, I’d probably be forced to purchase Sunday Ticket. But there will be very few games not shown locally in Atlanta. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, SoMAn said:

I just signed up for the Premium version. $9.99 for the entire season apparently.

I figured it must be a mistake as it was $74 or something like that last year. 

Nope. It’s $9.99.

on now with game replays all the way back to 2009. 

Holy cow, Memorial Day sale or something?

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.