Hopkins released by Arizona (7/16: signed by Titans)

HappyDays

With the Bills bringing in 2 more WR's for tryouts, and the reality of having to perform cap gymnastics. My personal opinion is there is a very slim chance of Hopkins in a Bills uniform

7 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Anyone else come here just to scroll quickly and see if someone has posted a Twitter link? lol

That's my primary use case for this thread. No Twitter link, come back later....

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Anyone else come here just to scroll quickly and see if someone has posted a Twitter link? lol

Nah.

I come to this thread hoping to stumble upon a couple of board members engaged in a pages-long pissing match over semantics, with lots of repetitive points made, hyperbole, and unnecessary personal insults.

That stuff really revs my engine.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Wait does that link bring me to the green fairy!???!

Edit I was till dumb enough to check and see hahahah

Edited by DJB

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

With the Bills bringing in 2 more WR's for tryouts, and the reality of having to perform cap gymnastics. My personal opinion is there is a very slim chance of Hopkins in a Bills uniform

Either way whatever happens regarding Dhop, I like that Bills are looking at some of the bigger WRs 

19 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This would probably work better if your hype would match the link text, right now it looks like your hyping up an article about how he be a fit here or Kansas City.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.