Hopkins released by Arizona (7/16: signed by Titans)

HappyDays

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

hes been incredibly healthy, you outted yourself as a casual

pouting? he's never pouted unless you consider wanting off a team thats in a full rebuild in his prime, pouting........ casual

"roids"..... it was a peptide to help recover from injury, same class of stuff 99% of the league turns to when injured (would bet Josh used stuff for his elbow)... or you can live in a shell and think these guys muscles and tendons that tear have some magic ability to heal that nobody else does lollll (they dont)

His is aging and stopped being healthy

He never pouted……except when he pouted.

He cheated….but everybody cheats and he is one of a few who got caught.

• Vomit 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

So there you go, it is definitely feasible for us to sign him. It's just a matter of Beame deciding to do it.

Lets hold on with the "it's just a matter of Beane deciding to do it" conclusion.  There may be a path to getting DHop a nice offer, but DHop would still need to accept it - it would need to be near the top of all the other offers DHop has to choose from.

But c'mon Beane, work some magic!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

49 minutes ago, I Am The Liquor said:

Since when is a Mexican airline that went bankrupt in 2020 flying out of Buffalo? Interjet Airlines closed years ago. 

I haven’t been home in a couple christmases, so I don’t know who is flying out of KBUF but I’m pretty sure Interjet isn’t.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

His is aging and stopped being healthy

He never pouted……except when he pouted.

He cheated….but everybody cheats and he is one of a few who got caught.

Your takes are as bad here on Hopkins as they were in the 300 page thread.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Your takes are as bad here on Hopkins as they were in the 300 page thread.

Lol the other thread is only 300 pages because of the wishful thinkers.  Meanwhile Beane is being smart by not signing this washed up roidster.  The Bills aren’t signing this guy.  He will end up on some bad team making a lot of money.  Bears?  Washington?  Indy?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol the other thread is only 300 pages because of the wishful thinkers.  Meanwhile Beane is being smart by not signing this washed up roidster.  The Bills aren’t signing this guy.  He will end up on some bad team making a lot of money.  Bears?  Washington?  Indy?

64 rec

717 yards

11.2 avg

3 TDs 

This includes missing 6 games and not having a starting QB for 2 games. I get you don't like him but he's not washed up.

I swear, if Hopkins joins,it's going to be like one of those rom com films.

"Stefan Diggs has been taking Josh Allen for granted but, when a new wide receiver with similar traits arrives to woo Josh, it results in a review in their relationship. Will Stefon be able to maintain Josh's attention?"

Coming soon to Hallmark...

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Nelius said:

"washed up roidster"

Meanwhile in reality, he averaged 80 yards per game last season and is still only 30.

8 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

64 rec

717 yards

11.2 avg

3 TDs 

This includes missing 6 games and not having a starting QB for 2 games. I get you don't like him but he's not washed up.

Lol averaged 80 yards a game…….in the games that he played.

And oooh…. 3 touchdowns.  20M for that?  Brilliant.  That’s two more than Tommy Doyle’s entire career.

Guys he needed the roids to recover from injuries which do not exactly tend to decrease after 30 and if he uses the roids again….. boom full season.  

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Dislike 2

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

And oooh…. 3 touchdowns.  20M for that?  Brilliant.  That’s too more than Tommy Doyle’s entire career.

Guys he needed the roids to recover from injuries which do not exactly tend to decrease after 30 and if he uses the roids again….. boom full season.  

Didn’t he have Colt McCoy and Trace Mcsorley throwing him the ball the majority of the time? That’s pretty good considering 

9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

NO ONE would trade for him as a current member of the Cards. Smart? Eh.. He’s not a moron, but not trading for DHop still under contract isn’t a gauge of being smart.

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

NO ONE would trade for him as a current member of the Cards. Smart? Eh.. He’s not a moron, but not trading for DHop still under contract isn’t a gauge of being smart.

Beane got burned by spending huge money on an aging vet just this year.  Do you think he is going to do it again when the player in question is also a cheater and has pouted his way out of town twice now?  Miller was a roll of the dice that came up snake eyes.  It happens.  Hopkins would be more like buying 2000 Powerball tickets.

Maybe I'm the only one or at least one of the few but I'm not really all that impressed or obsessed with this player like those on this board. Personally I believe he'll be more of a problem in the locker room than he will be a benefit on the field. I know so many are just so enthralled by his gifted athleticism as a wide receiver but I am not and I will see no problem moving on from him whether it be this thread the other thread or the other 10 threads. I believe he goes to the raiders.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

And oooh…. 3 touchdowns.  20M for that?  Brilliant.  That’s too more than Tommy Doyle’s entire career.

Not roids.  A banned substance that is on a trial basis to treat osteoporosis and cancer.

Also, this is the type of thing that goes into the contract.  If he's hit with another suspension, the contract is void. 

Problem solved.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Maybe I'm the only one or at least one of the few but I'm not really all that impressed or obsessed with this player like those on this board. Personally I believe he'll be more of a problem in the locker room than he will be a benefit on the field. I know so many are just so enthralled by his gifted athleticism as a wide receiver but I am not and I will see no problem moving on from him whether it be this thread the other thread or the other 10 threads. I believe he goes to the raiders.

Why would he be a problem in the locker room? I don’t think he’s been a problem in the locker room in the past. Even his recently-former Arizona teammates all seem to be wishing him luck (and this is with him potentially forcing himself off the team because they are tanking).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.