Hopkins released by Arizona (7/16: signed by Titans)

HappyDays

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

We have 1 WR.  And a bunch of guys.

Want to beat the defenses we saw last year with their press get a legit threat outside of Diggs

The SB Champs had way less talent at WR .. We have an All Pro and made a big improvement in the WR room. Don't sleep on Harty having a breakout year

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

I'll say it again:  we do not need another receiver.

But - it would be exciting, for sure.

I think there’s a difference between another receiver, and an all pro receiver. The Bills may not need another body, but they sure could use an elite one.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

I think there’s a difference between another receiver, and an all pro receiver. The Bills may not need another body, but they sure could use an elite one.

Diggs, Hopkins, Davis as your #3 which is where he would excel, Kincaid as big slot, Knox, and decent depth from Shakir and the FA signings. Add in a more diverse RB room. It would be formidable. 

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I'll say it again:  we do not need another receiver.

But - it would be exciting, for sure.

We probably need a pass rusher more than a WR but either one will help. The Bills throw the football a lot. There’s room for 3 WRs to get targets.

Kincaid can then be mixed in slowly instead of taking on a large role right away. Maybe he get 40 targets next year instead of 80.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I like what we have right now. I think Allen is going to really elevate the skillsets of Harty & Sherfield, and I'm looking forward to Shakir's 2nd season.  I still believe in Davis, and of course we have Diggs and now Kincaid.

But for sure, another elite WR would be amazing.  I just don't want it to hurt us in other areas or down the line.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

Diggs, Hopkins, Davis as your #3 which is where he would excel, Kincaid as big slot, Knox, and decent depth from Shakir and the FA signings. Add in a more diverse RB room. It would be formidable. 

Yep.  Throw in Cook in passing situations and you've got a lot of legitimate receiving threats running around out there.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I want to see an offense that has opposing defensive coordinators up all week Trying to figure out how to game plan for it. That combo right there would do the trick.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

The SB Champs had way less talent at WR .. We have an All Pro and made a big improvement in the WR room. Don't sleep on Harty having a breakout year

I slept on McK and Shakirs breakout years last year and I’m still sleeping.

big improvement is getting a big time player.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I absolutely do not get the Arizona Cardinals

They could’ve at least gotten a later round draft pick for him. They fart around get nothing and then they release him and get nothing.

Still embarrassed over how bad the field was for Super Bowl LVII.  All other considerations were on the 'back burners'.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.