Hopkins released by Arizona (7/16: signed by Titans)

HappyDays

7 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

The Bills WRs have not been the reason they've not advanced in the playoffs.

I could point to a minimum of 2 plays from Gabe Davis last year that directly led to us missing out on the #1 seed last year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

This. This right here. Nothing else needs to be said. 

Agreed.  Beane needs to find a way to make this happen.  No draft picks involved. Just cap to kick down the road.  He’s going to sign with an afc team…. We know this.  Let’s not have any regrets. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I could point to a minimum of 2 plays from Gabe Davis last year that directly led to us missing out on the #1 seed last year.

They lost a home playoff game. 

And the year before Gabe Davis was the reason they should have won the game v. The Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

ill put some money in if the bills need it

Call House he might…

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

They lost a home playoff game. 

A game that could have been played against the Jaguars, giving Hyde one more week to come back and maybe we face the Chiefs instead of the Bengals the following week. If you're going to try and make the argument that losing the #1 seed was unimportant, I think you know that that is an unwinnable argument.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

A game that could have been played against the Jaguars, giving Hyde one more week to reach out and maybe we face the Chiefs instead of the Bengals the following week. If you're going to try and make the argument that losing the #1 sees was unimportant, I think you know that that is an unwinnable argument.

If the top 3 teams in the AFC are the Chiefs, the Bengals and Bills, I would bet on the one in the playoffs that only has to play the other 2 once, at home.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, astb41 said:

it's really a shame that this thread is taking pages away from the other one trying to get to 300

It's not. It's a stealth move to fool the Chiefs and others who are monitoring our thread to see if it gets to 300. Once this thread hits 20 pages, it will suddenly merge with the existing thread and Hopkins will be ours before any nefarious enemies can do anything about it.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Yup.  

It’s like, gee, maybe they can hang a “We Managed the Salary Cap Well 2017 - 2032” banner someday.

They haven’t managed the salary cap nearly as well as the chiefs. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.