Hopkins released by Arizona (7/16: signed by Titans)

HappyDays

Not to be a debbie downer - but I bet the Bills brass is fine with what we have. We have a top 5 receiver in Diggs and a strong cast of other WR's in Sherfield, Harty, Davis, and then Kincaid and Fort Knox. I seriously doubt we go for Dhop. Just don't see it. It would be cool but so unrealistic to an actual Football mind outside of the 2 Bills Drive fanhood.

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, Dillenger4 said:

Not to be a debbie downer - but I bet the Bills brass is fine with what we have. We have a top 5 receiver in Diggs and a strong cast of other WR's in Sherfield, Harty, Davis, and then Kincaid and Fort Knox. I seriously doubt we go for Dhop. Just don't see it. It would be cool but so unrealistic to an actual Football mind outside of the 2 Bills Drive fanhood.

Nobody outside this website would confuse those guys you just listed with a strong cast of wideouts lol

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Dillenger4 said:

We have 1 WR.  And a bunch of guys.

Want to beat the defenses we saw last year with their press get a legit threat outside of Diggs

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Nobody outside this website would confuse those guys you just listed with a strong cast of wideouts lol

LOL - I hear ya man. But I said the coaches do. And they do... They are a strong cast. It is what we are going with and I kind of like it. That and an added Backfield that has more power to hit the holes. You'll see.

Dhop would be cool but it won't happen.

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

We have 1 WR.  And a bunch of guys.

Want to beat the defenses we saw last year with their press get a legit threat outside of Diggs

Ummm - we DID beat the defenses we saw last year. 14 times. The one loss was to the Bungles and they have been torn apart on D this year. If we are healthy, with the new additions we are the team to beat.

You make it sound like we were pounded and shut down. Not the case

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Awww. That’s so cute. Only way he’s going there is if all he cares about is money. Bill O’Brien is there as OC and they aren’t on the best of terms from the Texans trade. Unless they’ve patched it up. Even then it would only be about the money. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dillenger4 said:

LOL - I hear ya man. But I said the coaches do. And they do... They are a strong cast. It is what we are going with and I kind of like it. That and an added Backfield that has more power to hit the holes. You'll see.

Dhop would be cool but it won't happen.

I just don't see the downside I guess

I think it would be another mistake to spend another year hoping Davis becomes a reliable wideout and a rookie TE plus Dawson Knox can become catalysts for a SB run. Seems very unlikely imo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.