2023 PFF Game Simulator --- Have fun at it

53 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

I don’t understand how this is supposed to be fun. Maybe when there are some other features added it’ll be interesting. 

Fun is relatively speaking. I just get a hoot outta it with it's projections and stats.  Most of the time I ran it James Cook ends up with at least 13 totals TDS and 1400 total yds.  I like the concept but it's default algorithms are poor and the capabilities to not adjust lineups sucks.  

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, BillsFanThru-N-Thru said:

Fun is relatively speaking. I just get a hoot outta it with it's projections and stats.  Most of the time I ran it James Cook ends up with at least 13 totals TDS and 1400 total yds.  I like the concept but it's default algorithms are poor and the capabilities to not adjust lineups sucks.  

Yeah, I ran it twice with Cleveland.  Once Chubb had 1500 yards.  The next time he has 2200 yards rushing and 850 yards receiving.  Lead the team in receptions too.

Ran it once and only once. Bills went 15-2. Started out 12-0. Lost to the Chiefs by two points, and then the Cowboys by three points.

James Cook had an eye-popping 2080 total yards. 1515 rushing yards on 306 attempts, and 45 receptions for 565. 14 total touchdowns.

Damien Harris also had 123 rushing attempts, with 1060 total rushing + receiving yards.

Allen only had 210 yards rushing.

16 hours ago, NyQuil said:

I just did it. 14-3.  It has a road loss to Washington (LOL) and then 11 straight wins before losing two out of the last three, at San Diego and at Miami.

That actually sounds like our season right there. Trap game, some domination, and stumbling toward the end.

3 hours ago, BillsFanInRaleigh said:

I ran this simulator once. It had me 'losing' to KC with a score of 31 to 31. Then, had us beating the Jets 15-2. Part of me respects this tool for having the guts to predict a safety as the only score, but the other part of me just thinks this is hot garbage. One sim is enough for me!

Maybe the simulator didn't wait for last 13 seconds?

I ran it a few times.  A couple seasons at 9-8.  One at 11-6, another like 6-11

I found a lot of games were flipped.  Lost vs the giants, Tampa, @jets every time, but absolutely hammered the Bengals and eagles.  Lots of wins late in the season, but lost the Miami game every time to close the year

1 hour ago, May Day 10 said:

I ran it a few times.  A couple seasons at 9-8.  One at 11-6, another like 6-11

I found a lot of games were flipped.  Lost vs the giants, Tampa, @jets every time, but absolutely hammered the Bengals and eagles.  Lots of wins late in the season, but lost the Miami game every time to close the year

The only consistency I noted were a tremendous number of Cook rush yards, a lot of Allen passing yard but very few Allen rushing yards

3 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The only consistency I noted were a tremendous number of Cook rush yards, a lot of Allen passing yard but very few Allen rushing yards

I’m not saying Cook can’t have a good season, but I’m super confident he won’t have over 1,000 rushing yards, yet the sim often gives him over 1,500.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.