Rodgers 'tweaks calf' at Jets OTA

BillsDad51

15 hours ago, K-9 said:

If Rodgers was still with Green Bay, he wouldn’t even be bothering with voluntary OTAs. This “tweaked calf” is a classic example of shirking.

And Aaron Rodgers in the back half of his career has half assed football. He has still been really good for the most part, but I honestly don't know how much his heart is in it. 

Not sure where all of this overconfidence comes from. I think we can beat them week one, but that team beat us without Rodgers last year. 

That D alone is worrisome. Garrett Wilson with an actual qb? Bills have their work cut out for them. 

Not to mention, though I’m mentioning it, we don’t know what Josh will show up. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Not sure where all of this overconfidence comes from. I think we can beat them week one, but that team beat us without Rodgers last year. 

That D alone is worrisome. Garrett Wilson with an actual qb? Bills have their work cut out for them. 

Not to mention, though I’m mentioning it, we don’t know what Josh will show up. 

Josh will be fine. This will be a good test to see if our OL has improved. It may take time for Rodgers to develop chemistry with his new teammates. I doubt he plays in the preseason so the game against the Bills will be his first live action against an opponent. It will still be a tough game. The last few years the crowd was around 50-50 at MetLife. It won't be that way this time. I can't see Jets fans selling their tickets in Rodgers first game as a Jet. 

19 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

I’m not sure about that. 
Rodgers had a torn calf a few years back. Limited his mobility and took a while to heal. 
wonder if this is the same one 

This as well is a shame,

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.