Should Dion look like this?

Beck Water

At first glance I thought the picture was stretched to make him look bad, but then I saw the other players and realized it was just Dion. He has never had the best build for a LT, but even there he does look a little too round. Compare against the attached photo.

AAFB3C1B-A769-4EC3-8FB1-05458A9FCECA.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I get it maybe Spencer Brown is a bit skinny for an OT but Dang!  Do you think the Bills want Dawkins to look like this? 

He seems a bit....rotund

vjkak36uwgzqhahtgk2a.jpg

It's Mitch Morse's fault. Dion asked him if those shorts made his ass look fat, and Mitch deflected.

He boxed all offseason. The Bills made a video to prove it. 🙂

7 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

At first glance I thought the picture was stretched to make him look bad, but then I saw the other players and realized it was just Dion. He has never had the best build for a LT, but even there he does look a little too round. Compare against the attached photo.

AAFB3C1B-A769-4EC3-8FB1-05458A9FCECA.jpeg

Really looks like a guard

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

2 seasons ago he was a stonewall 

he clearly in the top 12

That's a bit loaded because there aren't many above average LT's.   And he is probably in the worst shape of the other 11.   If he were more fit he could be top 5.    I suspect he will have another modest decline this season and then find fitness Jesus next offseason as he enters his walk year.

53 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I get it maybe Spencer Brown is a bit skinny for an OT but Dang!  Do you think the Bills want Dawkins to look like this? 

He seems a bit....rotund

vjkak36uwgzqhahtgk2a.jpg

Remember…the camera adds 10 pounds!

It’s May….I’m not worried about him.  

35 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

2 seasons ago he was a stonewall 

he clearly in the top 12

Yeah. I don’t agree with this. But if that’s what you believe go ahead. 

4 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Remember…the camera adds 60 pounds!

It’s May….I’m not worried about him.  

Fixed it for you 

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah. I don’t agree with this. But if that’s what you believe go ahead. 

You don’t believe he was top 12 2 years ago ?? Giving up 4 sacks in 17 games ? Name 12 better LTs right now 

Josh never flinched off pressure from the left side because he trusted him … he was scatterbrain with the right all year … even when he gave up pressure from the left josh didn’t react because the trust … he never stared down pressure from the left but he certainly was aware about right side pressure all year 

the right side had him running for his life 

his demeanor said it all

Edited by Buffalo716

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

You don’t believe he was top 12 2 years ago ?? Giving up 4 sacks in 17 games ?

Josh never flinched off pressure from the left side because he trusted him … he was scatterbrain with the right all year 

his demeanor said it all

I think he’s ALWAYS been over rated and should be a LG. If he were a LG I wouldn’t have much to say about him. I would actually consider him as a top 5 LG. But who knows. We will never find out. 

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

I think he’s ALWAYS been over rated and should be a LG. If he were a LG I wouldn’t have much to say about him. I would actually consider him as a top 5 LG. But who knows. We will never find out. 

People want to take the best left tackle we’ve had here Since Peter’s and people always want to kick him in lol 

And he certainly could play guard but I don’t see the top five… because he’s not a monster run blocker … The lazy take is thinking he’s an all pro caliber guard 

He’s an average run blocker moving 260 pounds ends… He’s not moving 320 pound defensive tackles with ease 

We could’ve replace him for five years with an average left tackle if they thought he was an all pro guard… 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

He seems a bit....rotund

vjkak36uwgzqhahtgk2a.jpg

Post a pic of yourself.  Can't wait to see what a prize you look like 😆

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Post a pic of yourself.  Can't wait to see what a prize you look like 😆

Certainly!  Just as soon as the Bills offer me a contract for $58.3M to protect Josh Allen's blindside during a season where Championship is the plan, and my physique and physical fitness are relevant to my ability to do that.  Unfortunately, they seem to have lost my contact info

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Certainly!  Just as soon as the Bills offer me a contract for $58.3M to protect Josh Allen's blindside during a season where Championship is the plan, and my physique and physical fitness are relevant to my ability to do that.  Unfortunately, they seem to have lost my contact info

Coward

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, mrags said:

People always want to take our tackles and swap sides or push them inside to G.  I don't understand the thought process there. 

I also don't understand who would be expected to play LT

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

People want to take the best left tackle we’ve had here Since Peter’s and people always want to kick him in lol 

And he certainly could play guard but I don’t see the top five… because he’s not a monster run blocker … The lazy take is thinking he’s an all pro guard 

He’s an average run blocker moving 260 pounds ends… He’s not moving 320 pound defensive tackles with ease 

We could’ve replace him for five years with an average left tackle if they thought he was an all pro guard

He killed it filling in at guard for Incognito as a rookie.    Maybe you are right and he's washed up as a run blocker but I don't think so.   

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Damn, I've never seen him that fat....hope he sheds some in the summer.

That's pretty much where I'm at

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

It’s not about how you look in camp… it’s about how you feel come playoff time 

Most smart lineman come in with camp lbs to lose 

Honest question, Why?  Very curious

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.