Josh Allen Interviewed by press on Kincaid and others. "We Are Very Internally Motivated"

PrimeTime101

I think it's about time to divert some of the Bills Mafia good donations, which are always awesome, towards a new sound system for the Bills media team.  It would be great to hear the questions being asked.  Still love hearing Josh talking shop either way, looks ready to go!

45 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

I'm assuming the younguns are using the DK initials of Knox and Kincaid to use it as basis for their big dick energy guess they have limited vocabulary so dick was only word they thought of seeing DK initials. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

I avoid young people.

out-of-touch.jpg

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Same old stuff, repackaged.

Can they win something already?

Exactly the Buffalo Bills are the best offseason team in the country yearly. But by playoff time the Bills go from a contender to a pretender under Josh Allen and head coach Sean McDermott in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I'm still stuck on "finna"

Lol that's just the south. It's "fixing to" but shorter.

When I first came down here my ex used to use it, and it never stopped making me laugh. She'd say - I'm Finna come - and it'd make me laugh directly in her face everytime lol I don't recommend trying that on your ladies 🤣 😂 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, I am leaving for good said:

Exactly the Buffalo Bills are the best offseason team in the country yearly. But by playoff time the Bills go from a contender to a pretender under Josh Allen and head coach Sean McDermott in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

I never look at who posts, unless it makes me go "huhhh??" Oh look ...

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

When I first came down here my ex used to use it, and it never stopped making me laugh. She'd say - I'm Finna come - and it'd make me laugh directly in her face everytime lol I don't recommend trying that on your ladies 🤣 😂 

That must be a newer term used then because I've never heard that one until probably 2 years ago.

I know the older ones like "do what?" And "y'aught to" and the such.

I've also seen other variations of the "finna" also so didn't know where that term came from.

43 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Finna in buffalo is basically slang for gonna 

I finna go to the store= I’m gonna go to the store 

fixing to works also

9 hours ago, wppete said:

Josh looks locked in this year…. Exciting to see. 

That can happen when you become single. I imagine he won’t be too quick to get involved with any other woman any time soon. Enjoy the peace of being single Josh! You can now enjoy groupies at your leisure and not have that added distraction of a girlfriend to keep happy!

11 hours ago, I am leaving for good said:

I don't get this type of thinking:

First, the Bills have only been touted as the "best off season team in the country" for ONE off season (before the 2022 season).

Second, the Bills were definitely a "contender" in the 2020 & 2021 playoffs. 

Third, are you suggesting that the Bills would be better off without Allen & McDermott?

I don't get how any Bill's fan who suffered through 18 years of bad to mediocre football, and yes that 2017 "playoff" team was average at best, could get frustrated for not winning a Super Bowl after 3 seasons at the top of the NFL heap.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 hours ago, The Wiz said:

That must be a newer term used then because I've never heard that one until probably 2 years ago.

I know the older ones like "do what?" And "y'aught to" and the such.

I've also seen other variations of the "finna" also so didn't know where that term came from.

I’m thinking that it can be used like, “I’m finna be there directly” 

😁👍

14 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

Stay motivated and don’t let the small things bother the team. Last year was a lesson learned, don’t let it happen again. Stay mentally strong and focused throughout the playoffs. 

You think all that happened to this team last year were "small things?"

Geez, man.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Same old stuff, repackaged.

Can they win something already?

In May? Um, no, they can't. Check out the schedule. They don't have a single game till ... well, not May.

When people ask them questions, they're expected to answer.

Jeez.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.