Von Miller prediction thread-when will he return to the lineup?

TBBills Fan

When will Von be back in the lineup?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. When will Von be back in the lineup?

• Week 1-@ NYJ
    • Week 2-Raiders
    • Week 3- @ Wash
    • Week 4-Dolphins
    • Week 5- Jags (London)
    • Week 6- NY Giants
    • Week 7- @ NE
    • Week 8- Tampa Bay
    • Week 9- @ Cincy
    • Week 10- Broncos
    • Week 11- NYJ
    • Week 12-@ Philly
    • Week 14- @ KC
    • Week 15-Dallas
    • Week 16- @ LA Chargers
    • Week 17- NE
    • Week 18- @ Miami

4 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

okay. so if he is PUP he can be back as early as week 5 and if he starts on IR the earliest is week 7?  is that correct?

see above?  

Yes, I believe so TB.  The question is do they want to put him out there for Jack in London, or would they wait until the Giants in week 6.  Max is no joke anymore so I don’t know.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/24/2023 at 4:41 PM, machine gun kelly said:

Yes, I believe so TB.  The question is do they want to put him out there for Jack in London, or would they wait until the Giants in week 6.  Max is no joke anymore so I don’t know.

me either, thank you for clarifying MGK!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/06/02/von-miller-i-feel-like-ill-be-ready-to-go-week-1/

week 1?

Bills pass rusher Von Miller recently guaranteed that he’ll play by Week Six at the latest, but it might be earlier than that.

Miller says that based on how he feels right now, he expects to play on Monday, September 11, when the Bills open their season at the Jets.

• Like (+1) 2

I picked week four Miami because of my extensive medical knowledge…,

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I picked week four Miami because of my extensive medical knowledge…,

I agree. My initial prediction was to l after london, but his optimism has me thinking Miami.  Miami and Jax are two huge games.  Would be great to have him.  I’d prefer if he sat the first 3 weeks.  3 less games he has a chance to get injured and wear and tear. Raiders and Washington in week 2 and 3 should be easy W’s.  Wish we could play him week 1 then sit him down the next 2 weeks, but that’s not happening 

OH  OH  @NewEra

I have something for you... Week 1 i said he may be ready yes?

Got something for you! https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/buffalo-bills-von-miller-hints-at-when-he-ll-be-ready-following-acl-injury-in-2022/ar-AA1c5kHU?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=99212b9ff0274bb28ff44bfd0e11f42f&ei=9

:D 

Von Miller puts it out there that he thinks he might/maybe/hope be ready by week 1.. 

https://twitter.com/nflrums/status/1664774922835484679/photo/1

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He knows the drill. The recovery schedule. Based on what he's saying I believe he is in fact ready for week 1 and I am penciling him in for week one. It will be sweet. Give the man a sack on Rodgers.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2023 at 12:28 PM, The Jokeman said:

Week 10 to take on the Broncos with Rey coming up from the PS and show them the mistakes they made letting them both go. 

That's what I picked as well...

I can't say when he'll be back, but I have a strong feeling his return will be delayed and he'll end actually playing later than a lot of us would have hoped for.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.