Von Miller prediction thread-when will he return to the lineup?

TBBills Fan

When will Von be back in the lineup?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. When will Von be back in the lineup?

• Week 1-@ NYJ
    • Week 2-Raiders
    • Week 3- @ Wash
    • Week 4-Dolphins
    • Week 5- Jags (London)
    • Week 6- NY Giants
    • Week 7- @ NE
    • Week 8- Tampa Bay
    • Week 9- @ Cincy
    • Week 10- Broncos
    • Week 11- NYJ
    • Week 12-@ Philly
    • Week 14- @ KC
    • Week 15-Dallas
    • Week 16- @ LA Chargers
    • Week 17- NE
    • Week 18- @ Miami

Well lets make those predictions now!  

Feel free to add any comments about why you picked the week you picked and/or thoughts on his production....

Feel free to add when you think he will come off IR (I believe its a 4 week window to be activate)...this poll is for your prediction for the 1st game he PLAYS in

I am going to say week 9..BENGALS. 

EDIT:  Winners will receive a TBD hat courtesy of the MODS! (normally reserved for platinum level members)...possibly

Edited by TBBills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Beast said:

At the Chargers. Get three games under his belt before playoff time.

I think he is gonna push hard for that Bengals game and be there for that stretch of tough games.  I could see this happening too

Just now, artmalibu said:

I saw that he guarantees he will be back before week 6

that was my motivation for the thread, now we can predict because what we say is just as likely as what he says lol

I went with Week 9 against Cincy.  That gives him half of the season to recover and get into game shape, but also has him available for a challenging game in which the Bills surely want to make a statement.  It may also be an important game for playoff seeding.  I think he'll be used sparingly and in key games/situations with the hopes of having him as healthy as he can be for the playoffs.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, msw2112 said:

I went with Week 9 against Cincy.  That gives him half of the season to recover and get into game shape, but also has him available for a challenging game in which the Bills surely want to make a statement.  It may also be an important game for playoff seeding.  I think he'll be used sparingly and in key games/situations with the hopes of having him as healthy as he can be for the playoffs.  

Thats kind of what I think too..I think he will come off IR like weeks 5-7....I also think 

im being optimistic

1 hour ago, TBBills Fan said:

Well lets make those predictions now!  

Feel free to add any comments about why you picked the week you picked and/or thoughts on his production....

Feel free to add when you think he will come off IR (I believe its a 4 week window to be activate)...this poll is for your prediction for the 1st game he PLAYS in

I am going to say week 9..BENGALS. 

EDIT:  Winners will receive a TBD hat courtesy of the MODS! (normally reserved for platinum level members)...possibly

Week 8 is my guess. He’s older than Tre by quite a few years and he didn’t return until a full year.  Last thing we need to do is rush back our 34 year old pass rusher before he’s ready.  Playoffs are a given as long as Josh is healthy.  Von and the gang being healthy is the difference if we get to the big dance or not.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.