Phase 3 OTA’s start today

44 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Agree on the guys to watch, but not sure I see a WR getting poached..  Maybe Shavers for his ST's ability?

I can't see us keeping 7, and I think 4 are locks:  Diggs-Davis-Shakir-Harty.  With Sherfield at about 90% and Shorter at 80% making the 53. 

7 possible if a Strong STer. Frankly would rather a wr (with potential to help pass game) than RB (who never plays rb) STer

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

7 possible if a Strong STer. Frankly would rather a wr (with potential to help pass game) than RB (who never plays rb) STer

Who’s the 7th? I would rather add an extra DL or OL especially with Kincaid taking a WR role.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

23 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I don't think Taiwan Jones is really even in the equation at this point.  

Personally, I like the idea of keeping 4 RB's in Cook, Harris, Murray and Hines.  Still not sure what the role is for Hines, but I don't see us cutting him, so he stays our KR/PR/Gadget guy.   Cook/Harris as the 1-2 punch and then give those Allen short yardage run to Latavius Murray.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

Yeah, Brady too.  Brady would have been really good it only he could have remembered that stuff without the needing the wrist band. 

My understanding is that the wrist band doesn't have plays on it; it has formations.  I think it's a cheat sheet that tells the QB what formation to put the team in depending on what play has been called.   Maybe somebody here knows more about what information is on the wrist band.  

In HS we got a number called in and the number corresponding to a formation and play. Gave us more time in the huddle and to look over the defense

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Can't believe Josh Allen still has to wear the wrist band with plays on it...what is this? JV? He's obviously spending too much time on the golf course and not enough time learning the playbook.

Guessing this is sarcasm? 

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Can't believe Josh Allen still has to wear the wrist band with plays on it...what is this? JV? He's obviously spending too much time on the golf course and not enough time learning the playbook.

oh he's learning the playbook alright

wait what are we talking about here

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

No

Says who…, 

😂

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

Yeah, Brady too.  Brady would have been really good it only he could have remembered that stuff without the needing the wrist band. 

My understanding is that the wrist band doesn't have plays on it; it has formations.  I think it's a cheat sheet that tells the QB what formation to put the team in depending on what play has been called.   Maybe somebody here knows more about what information is on the wrist band.  

it has all of his upcoming dates. He is trying to land a new woman after all. 

31 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Personally, I like the idea of keeping 4 RB's in Cook, Harris, Murray and Hines.  Still not sure what the role is for Hines, but I don't see us cutting him, so he stays our KR/PR/Gadget guy.   Cook/Harris as the 1-2 punch and then give those Allen short yardage run to Latavius Murray.  

Hines is KR/PR. Possibly 3rd down RB if Cook struggles in that role. He’s also Cooks main backup.

Harris is a change of pace short yardage RB and Murray is his backup. I think all 4 make the roster. Murray could carve out the short yardage RB role with Harris just the change of pace RB.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Hines, looked like 3million with no dead cap if they cut him. They have other potential kr/pr. 

I could see him being on a list of ways to free up cap if needed. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Who’s the 7th? I would rather add an extra DL or OL especially with Kincaid taking a WR role.

that’s the Shavers guy he was mentioning. Was a ST dynamo in college 

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

The CBA, probably.

I was joking…, 😁

2 minutes ago, Herb Nightly said:

You are clueless.  2/3 of NFL QBs wear them.

Funny you use the word "clueless" considering our QB hasn't learned the playbook in the offseason.  I guess he's not in the upper 1/3rd who don't need to wear cheat cuffs.

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

2/3 of NFL QBs wear them...where have you been?

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

Agree on the guys to watch, but not sure I see a WR getting poached..  Maybe Shavers for his ST's ability?

I can't see us keeping 7, and I think 4 are locks:  Diggs-Davis-Shakir-Harty.  With Sherfield at about 90% and Shorter at 80% making the 53. 

I think Sherfield is probably a lock....but according to YOUR math, there is a 7th WR in consideration? They will keep 6 at least.  A 7th would primarily  be a special teamer

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.