Madden Sims

akcash

7 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

akcash, was that part of a Madden roster update or did you download a roster that someone did on Madden?  If downloaded, which one was it?

Thank you in advance. 

Hey dollars 2 donuts 

yeah I just found it on youtube. Could ask the guy in the comments maybe.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, benderbender said:

The biggest indictment on the current Madden franchise is when EA got the data that people were still playing NCAA 2014. And popular streamers were getting good views as well. 

I don’t think that’s an indictment because people like college football lol

i still have and play both occasionally  … NCAA 14 is a great game and dynasty mode is amazing ..  it gives me a college fix occasionally 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don’t think that’s an indictment because people like college football lol

i still have and play both occasionally  … NCAA 14 is a great game and dynasty mode is amazing ..  it gives me a college fix occasionally 

it comes back out in 2024!

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, akcash said:

Some things I liked about it.

-Has McGovern and Torrence in and both do good as expected in pass pro. Allen is sitting in the pocket a lot which I strongly feel is going to be the case this season.

-Lot of 2 TE sets with Kincaid and Knox. 

-when we got 3 wide slot of Harty.

-Allen has tough game which I feel is realistic with Fangio.

-Has a lot of Bills focus on run game.

-Low scoring tough defensive game.

-Von in, good rotation on dline.

-Dorian William's at MLB. Highlights his speed and physicality on some plays.

Great sim! Worth a watch!

Harris with 53 on 15 carries, but he got yards when he needed to get them.

Davis was huge.  As much as he could be when Josh only throws for for 168, if memory serves.  Almost 90 going to Gabr.

Nothing really from Diggs until they needed it on the last drive.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Funny Hines and Harris are the 2 RBs.  Guess Cook got cut in Madden Sim.  😂

5 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

Watched the Raiders Sim on YouTube. James Cook is nowhere to be found.

This was the only thing about the sim that got it wrong. That and our offensive playcalling was too conservative. I liked some of the usage of Hines out of the backfield tho. That is a weapon that have been criminally under utilized.

13 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

Seeing what's happened to Madden is so sad...I wasn't aware they've said they were legit going to try and fix the platform...going to do some digging there, but they've said that in the past too and then just added some feature that used to be in the game years ago back in.

Like they need to unwind whatever crap happened when they switched to Xbox 360/ps3... it largely broke when they switched to that version of next gen, but then the damn ultimate team microtransaction bs started and the dev focus shifted on that and they couldn't spend enough time fixing the game...plus the decision to go to animation based game play instead of genuine physics based...

I have been playing Madden since the very first console Madden on SNES, so I have seen the entire fall of the franchise.

I follow the YouTuber Ryan Moody and he eviscerates them and has many, many examples as to how the animation-based gameplay has ruined the game, not to mentioned the MUT microtransactions. They have ruined Madden, NHL, NBA, FIFA, and now they are working on destroying F1 which they just bought.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

Seeing what's happened to Madden is so sad...I wasn't aware they've said they were legit going to try and fix the platform...going to do some digging there, but they've said that in the past too and then just added some feature that used to be in the game years ago back in.

Like they need to unwind whatever crap happened when they switched to Xbox 360/ps3... it largely broke when they switched to that version of next gen, but then the damn ultimate team microtransaction bs started and the dev focus shifted on that and they couldn't spend enough time fixing the game...plus the decision to go to animation based game play instead of genuine physics based...

7 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I have been playing Madden since the very first console Madden on SNES, so I have seen the entire fall of the franchise.

I follow the YouTuber Ryan Moody and he eviscerates them and has many, many examples as to how the animation-based gameplay has ruined the game, not to mentioned the MUT microtransactions. They have ruined Madden, NHL, NBA, FIFA, and now they are working on destroying F1 which they just bought.

We all know how much the lack of competition has contributed to the downfall.

I wish the NFL knew.

and yeah, I’ve seen the moody videos, too.

I still enjoy it, but it was not like it was in the hey day: madden 05 and ESPN NFL 2K5.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

They have a bills vs raiders one.  Bills win 20-14 in OT.

I'm sure everyone will be calling for Dorsey's head if that's the case.

Also, according to madden, Cook is listed 3rd on the depth chart behind Harris and Hines so he wasn't even in the sim.

Edited by The Wiz

7 hours ago, akcash said:

Hey dollars 2 donuts 

yeah I just found it on youtube. Could ask the guy in the comments maybe.

Akcash I remember playing madden against u bills on bills back in 07 08 when I was actually good now people just cash app each other online haven’t played in years 

16 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

You’re halfway home.  Now get a Madden sim where McKenzie has a good game and you’ll be fully vindicated.  Maybe you can even write your congressman and get Beane fired.

Maybe I can get you to eat more crayons. The color blue is all gone. But there’s plenty of yellow and green ones 

On 5/22/2023 at 12:21 AM, The Wiz said:

I understand the comparison of graphics in this game vs the games that came out, let's just say a long time ago, but compared to games that have an actual story and world built into them, EA basically does the bare minimum too pump out sports games.

They have probably the top 40-50 players get the "we will actually try to make it look like you" treatment but everyone else is going to end up "close enough" while they advertise their new game mechanic that is pointless.

Yup. They haven’t made any meaningful improvements in a decade. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.