How many days a week do you do laundry?

Another Fan

I only do laundry when I’m about to run out of things. My wife is always looking for things to do. I rarely do laundry. 

This reminds me of when my then ~90 year old mother asked my recently graduated from college son how often he dusts. He looked at her like she had asked how often he milks his bull. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I do mine about once a week, my wife does hers 2-3 times a week.

The real question here though is Do you fold your underwear?

I make fun of my wife daintily folding hers while I'm stuffing a ball of boxer/briefs in my skivvy drawer.

Which one of us is normal?

21 minutes ago, Simon said:

I make fun of my wife daintily folding hers while I'm stuffing a ball of boxer/briefs in my skivvy drawer.

My wife does our joint laundry more often than I do, and it is quite clear who put the layers of underwear in my drawer. It’s like crude archeology, in a way. 

We have an old friend from the UK who would IRON underwear for her husband and two sons. WTF? She was an attorney and from a very wealthy family, but I’m not sure what makes a person iron underwear.  🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Every single day.  2 little guys at home.  They love dirt, juice, markers, grime, slime, and random "what the hell even IS this".

That's slick how you blame it on them and not the guy who's properly training them :D

2 hours ago, Augie said:

My wife does our joint laundry more often than I do, and it is quite clear who put the layers of underwear in my drawer. It’s like crude archeology, in a way. 

We have an old friend from the UK who would IRON underwear for her husband and two sons. WTF? She was an attorney and from a very wealthy family, but I’m not sure what makes a person iron underwear.  🤷‍♂️

Holy schnikes.

I wear a suit every day and don't even own an iron. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Simon said:

How do I post this delicately...there is basic underwear as opposed to NICE underthings.   I do have separate spaces for each. One gets folded, the other not.

more importantly ALL Bills jerseys and -shirts are top shelf hung Up 🙂

priorities  my friends  

17 hours ago, Simon said:

C'mon Simon you know that's a trick question.  The correct answer is "neither of you"

You hang out here.  That's not normal.  What you do with your underwear is a red herring. 

Your wife is married to you.  That places her normalcy into question, right there, regardless of any dainty folding habits.

ngcb1

Edited by Beck Water

On 5/27/2023 at 10:04 AM, Augie said:

I only do laundry when I’m about to run out of things. My wife is always looking for things to do. I rarely do laundry. 

This reminds me of when my then ~90 year old mother asked my recently graduated from college son how often he dusts. He looked at her like she had asked how often he milks his bull. 

It's like when my son was in college a few years back and my wife asked him if he writes his 80 year old grandmother a letter and mails it... I think it was about a birthday card he got (and of course a check in it)... Wife wanted a hand writtened thank you sent.  ANYWAY, my son lamely replied: "I don't know where to get a stamp."😁  My brother, who was still living at time, was in on the conversation replies: "I betcha you know where to cash that check and buy a condom." 😆 🤣 

Little bit awkward wife around, lol, but brilliant. Shut that snarky little punk right up... He didn't know what to say!

LoL...

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Simon said:

Holy schnikes.

I wear a suit every day and don't even own an iron. :lol:

Maybe if you let @HOUSE borrow your coffee pot he’ll let you use his iron…..in the unlikely event that he has one.  🤷‍♂️

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.