How many days a week do you do laundry?

Another Fan

Doing laundry is what husbands are  for. Did you not get the memo?

😊

actually we split duty. He washes and folds I hang up and put away

once a week

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

At least one full load of laundry per day.  Sometimes two depending on the time of the year.  Having two kids who are always on the go with sports, and a wife who works out twice per day, we do a crap ton of laundry.

we are in the same boat. Kids and work out stuff.  If I had to guess, multiple loads each day. 

I have no issues doing laundry, though my wife does it mostly. The biggest pain is folding and putting it all away. 

I do the laundry once a week. Friday mornings. 3 loads

Dark colors,  light colors,  whites.

There was an incident with bleach and my favorite Sabres shirt (Black Red and White)

became somewhat black, a lot of pink and  white.  Mrs. Lew was relegated to

put the clothes away duty after that. 

Edited by LewPort71

On 5/21/2023 at 8:41 PM, Just Jack said:

None.  The wife does it. 

this is where i'm at.  what's weird is my wife refuses my help whenever i ask.  i've never ruined anything, but she's so protective of those machines.  i thought it might be because i'm a lousy folder, so i bought on of those plastic boards to help.  you'd think she's be pumped, but she made fun of me saying that's what they use for the autistic and special needs kids in her school to teach them life skills. 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, eSJayDee said:

I have at least 14 undies.  I usually do laundry (often multiple loads) about every 2 weeks.

That's about my schedule.  Sometimes I go 3 weeks.  I laughed when I saw the OP asking how many days a week.  This week it's zero.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

hell, I hear tell they have machines now you can run from an app on your phone. it can tell how dirty, adds the correct amount of detergent/softener and how long it will take to wash. talk about 21st century

me, the washboard and tub/ringer still do the job about every 3rd sunday of the month or so.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.