Justin Houston receiving significant interest - The Bills a potential fit

BillsFan619

2 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Just to clarify, injuries only count for the Bills.

50% of the QBs are on non-playoff teams, so it’s obvious the team around them had nothing to do with their loss.

So the Bills win a whopping 2 games against teams that have a starting QB and a playoff hope, awesome. 

As for the Browns, see line 1 and obviously Watson was rusty AF last year when he came back. 

Please enlighten us oh Holy one, tell us all how great the skill players on the Bills are.  Please oh please show us all the great draft picks and the signings that weren’t made to cover for the lack of talent in all those great draft picks.

You make the claim they only beat backs ups and rookies.  It's obviously false, I show some examples and I'm the one being mocked?

Defending your Browns comment?  You specifically talked about Brissett able to bring them to the playoffs.  Then told me I was going to be "really wrong" lol.

I'm the holy one?  You're the one who called people clowns for not thinking the Bills suck as much as you.  So you're that guy....

Again, since you avoided this question.  If the Chiefs and Eagles are WAY more talented than us.....why are we tied with the Eagles and just behind them in Super Bowl odds.  And please don't give me that "Josh Allen" answer.  The Chiefs have Mahomes and the Eagles have Hurts.  

How are the Bills who are severely lacking on talent according to you, how is that team a Super Bowl contender along with the Chiefs and Eagles?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.