Justin Houston receiving significant interest - The Bills a potential fit

BillsFan619

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

You say Crowder is better. But we didn't have Crowder for 90% of the 2022 Campaign. So I don't know how you can even count him.

You also said nothing about Dalton Kincaid. This idea of looking at the WR core in a vacuum of who is technically listed as a WR and excluding Kincaid that's been going around is so flawed.

Kincaid is more WR than he is TE. I expect he'll be on the field in the slot, alongside Diggs and Davis on most downs. He may become our actual #2 WR and will at the very least take coverage off of Davis, allowing him to work more as what he did in years prior as opposed to last season.

I covered Kincaid in my earlier post on page 4. 

1 minute ago, BarleyNY said:

I covered Kincaid in my earlier post on page 4. 

Okay, just took a look at that. But even that post you're once again lamenting on the WR core in a vacuum when Kincaid is way more WR than TE. He's a big slot. 

This is like looking at the Chiefs WR core and saying it lacks when they have Kelce on the field. While I'm not anointing him as Kelce either, he's going to be utilized in the same way. 

Harty's 2021 campaign was extremely encouraging before he was injured at the start of the 2022 season. Sherfield performed admirably as Miami's 3rd option last season. Fans are underrating them as the 3rd and 4th options because they aren't household names.

On most downs, we're going to have Diggs, Davis, Kincaid, Knox, and Cook on the field. That's a VERY solid array of pass catchers that is better than most teams in the league, in my opinion.

9 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Okay, just took a look at that. But even that post you're once again lamenting on the WR core in a vacuum when Kincaid is way more WR than TE. He's a big slot. 

This is like looking at the Chiefs WR core and saying it lacks when they have Kelce on the field. While I'm not anointing him as Kelce either, he's going to be utilized in the same way. 

Harty's 2021 campaign was extremely encouraging before he was injured at the start of the 2022 season. Sherfield performed admirably as Miami's 3rd option last season. Fans are underrating them as the 3rd and 4th options because they aren't household names.

On most downs, we're going to have Diggs, Davis, Kincaid, Knox, and Cook on the field. That's a VERY solid array of pass catchers that is better than most teams in the league, in my opinion.

36-570-3 is "extremely encouraging" ? Man it doesn't take much for you to blow the ol' load does it

If we signed two different shmos rather than Harty and Sherfield you'd be propping them up instead

Kincaid is the only major move and we're yet to see how he's utilized, they still have Davis rather than a strong #2 WR like Philly or Miami or Cincy or SF have. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Rigotz said:

This seems pretty needlessly negative...

You don't think WR was improved?

It's the same players, but they added Deonte Harty and Trent Sherfield, with Shakir and Davis having more experience under their belt.

How is that not better? Do you think Isaiah McKenzie is better than Deonte Harty? And that's expecting nothing from Justin Shorter.

How is RB a push?

Damien Harris is an actual short distance running back and 3rd down pass protector. We didn't even have that last year.

It also shouldn't be understated that James Cook will have a significantly bigger role this year, which is a good thing, as he doesn't have the speed and pass catching limitations we experienced with Singletary.

Totally fine if you don't think this is a better team overall compared to last year, but saying WR and RB are a push or haven't improved seems very negative.

The only "more" experience Davis has under his belt is the capacity to drop balls. Hopefully Kincaid can do what Dirty was supposed to.  But we still need a legit #2 WR.  Harty will fill in some gadget play holes.  Sometimes negatively is necessary if it's covered in realism.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Okay, let’s look at the changes in skill position players (other than QB) from your example:

2022: Diggs, Davis, Knox, McKenzie/Shakir and Cook/Singletary 

2023: Diggs, Davis, Knox, Kincaid/Shakir and Cook/Harris

McKenzie has 423 yards receiving. Shakir had 161. Singletary had 280 and Cook had 180. 

I have to think that if we are going to see a big uptick in production it’ll have to come from Kincaid. As I’ve already said, I really like what I saw from him as a receiver and I think he can be a very good receiving TE/Big Slot. But he hasn’t taken an NFL snap yet so let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

As for the WR position, I wanted to see more done at outside WR. This is likely Davis’ last season on the Bills. I know they added Shorter, but I was hoping for more. It almost always takes a year or two for a rookie WR to get up to speed in the NFL and I think we should already have his replacement in development.

Edited by BarleyNY

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Okay, let’s look at the changes in skill position players (other than QB) from your example:

2022: Diggs, Davis, Knox, McKenzie/Shakir and Cook/Singletary 

2023: Diggs, Davis, Knox, Kincaid/Shakir and Cook/Harris

McKenzie has 423 yards receiving. Shakir had 161. Singletary had 280 and Cook had 180. 

I have to think that if we are going to see a big uptick in production it’ll have to come from Kincaid. As I’ve already said, I really like what I saw from him as a receiver and I think he can be a very good receiving TE/Big Slot. But he hasn’t taken an NFL snap yet so let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

As for the WR position, I wanted to see more done at outside WR. This is likely Davis’ last season on the Bills. I know they added Shorter, but I was hoping for more. It almost always takes a year or two for a rookie WR to get up to speed in the NFL and I think we should already have his replacement in development.

Cmon man. That’s what we do on message boards.  We’re projecting. It’s the only thing we can do.  We see what Kincaid looked

like in college with Cam Rising throwing him the ball.  Now he has Josh Allen throwing him the ball.  

You’re right, we don’t know how good he’s going to be….we don’t know how much shakir, cook and Spencer brown will

inprove.  They could all regress,

but for the sake of discussion, this is what we do.  We project what we think they’ll do and how good they’ll be.  

I agree with most of what you’ve said on this board throughout the years. I trust your opinion a great deal and I’m not hating on this take because of the take itself, rather I’m hating on it because of the premise.  “We can’t get ahead of ourselves” when discussing our 1st rd TE/WR/Slot.  

Yes we can.  That’s all we can do in the offseason.  No one KNOWS anything at this point.  If we can’t get ahead of ourselves regarding Kincaid, we can’t get ahead of ourselves regarding anything…. Which would lead to no discussion and a very boring forum.

this kid is going to be a stud.  Many time pro bowl- multiple time all pro- future HoFer.  You heard it here  😉 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

36-570-3 is "extremely encouraging" ? Man it doesn't take much for you to blow the ol' load does it

If we signed two different shmos rather than Harty and Sherfield you'd be propping them up instead

Kincaid is the only major move and we're yet to see how he's utilized, they still have Davis rather than a strong #2 WR like Philly or Miami or Cincy or SF have. 

As a #3 Outside WR with limited reps, as his role on this team will be? Yeah, 36/570/3 is extremely encouraging. 570 as a situational deep threat is very good.

9 hours ago, NewEra said:

Cmon man. That’s what we do on message boards.  We’re projecting. It’s the only thing we can do.  We see what Kincaid looked

like in college with Cam Rising throwing him the ball.  Now he has Josh Allen throwing him the ball.  

You’re right, we don’t know how good he’s going to be….we don’t know how much shakir, cook and Spencer brown will

inprove.  They could all regress,

but for the sake of discussion, this is what we do.  We project what we think they’ll do and how good they’ll be.  

I agree with most of what you’ve said on this board throughout the years. I trust your opinion a great deal and I’m not hating on this take because of the take itself, rather I’m hating on it because of the premise.  “We can’t get ahead of ourselves” when discussing our 1st rd TE/WR/Slot.  

Yes we can.  That’s all we can do in the offseason.  No one KNOWS anything at this point.  If we can’t get ahead of ourselves regarding Kincaid, we can’t get ahead of ourselves regarding anything…. Which would lead to no discussion and a very boring forum.

this kid is going to be a stud.  Many time pro bowl- multiple time all pro- future HoFer.  You heard it here  😉 

Thanks. I get that and why people would want to stick to the better possible outcomes. That’s just not interesting to me though. I look at the team from a standpoint of what I’d do if I was in charge. I know I’m not always going to be right but it keeps my interest and I have learned a lot that way. On game days I am fully in fan mode though. Nothing to do but root for the team and hope for the best. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

Thanks. I get that and why people would want to stick to the better possible outcomes. That’s just not interesting to me though. I look at the team from a standpoint of what I’d do if I was in charge. I know I’m not always going to be right but it keeps me interest and I have learned a lot that way. On game days I am fully in fan mode though. Nothing to do but root for the team and hope for the best. 

I get it.  👍🏻

What would you have done to improve WR and RB?  WR, there was trade for Hopkins and his 19M cap hit that he seems intent on keeping.  Pay obj 14M+? 🤮  Trade for Jeudy or Sutton?  Wasn’t happening. Signing Dj Chark was about the only possible upgrade from my POV.  I’m not sure he’s much of an upgrade over Davis either if at all.

all the top WRs in the draft we’re gone and none worthy of our pick but we landed the best pass catcher in the draft imo.  

the way I saw this WR offseason crop-  you can’t suck blood from a stone.  The upgrade options were far and few in between.  I’m glad that we didn’t break the bank or trade any picks.  I’m glad we kept our 2nd and drafted Torrance rather than using it on Hopkins.  5 year rookie contract for a guy that looks to be a consistent force in the middle while avoiding that 19M hit and the future cap pain it brings with it.

47 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I get it.  👍🏻

What would you have done to improve WR and RB?  WR, there was trade for Hopkins and his 19M cap hit that he seems intent on keeping.  Pay obj 14M+? 🤮  Trade for Jeudy or Sutton?  Wasn’t happening. Signing Dj Chark was about the only possible upgrade from my POV.  I’m not sure he’s much of an upgrade over Davis either if at all.

all the top WRs in the draft we’re gone and none worthy of our pick but we landed the best pass catcher in the draft imo.  

the way I saw this WR offseason crop-  you can’t suck blood from a stone.  The upgrade options were far and few in between.  I’m glad that we didn’t break the bank or trade any picks.  I’m glad we kept our 2nd and drafted Torrance rather than using it on Hopkins.  5 year rookie contract for a guy that looks to be a consistent force in the middle while avoiding that 19M hit and the future cap pain it brings with it.

Agreed. Everyone seems to have these grandiose plans about what they would do, but never have realistic options to go with them. 

“I want a #2wr like the Phins or Bengals.” 

Okay, so would everyone on the boards. Draft? No, they were taken. Free agents? No, we didn’t have that kind of money to spend. Bills obviously agreed with all the smoke around Hopkins. They tried. 

So where does that leave us? Talking about how we’d like to have a really good #2? How is that interesting?  

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

I get it.  👍🏻

That’s a fair question. I really don’t have an issue with RB or what they did. I liked what was done there. It was probably a modest improvement at reasonable cost. The assertion that there was a huge improvement there was what I was responding to. There wasn’t, but there really didn’t need to be. 

What I’d have done at WR depends on how far back you want to go. I’m not a fan of paying a WR2 in FA.  You never rarely see them live up to their contract. Going back to this draft, I’d have gone harder after JSN when he slid. Back to FA this year: I am not a fan of Harty or the contract we signed him to. I would have used that money elsewhere. Last season was really the time to address a possible successor to Davis. After Wilson and Olave I thought Pickens was the next best WR in the draft and was hoping the Bills would move up in the second for him (or that he’d fall). I was far from the only one who wanted to see that.

Two other big issues that weren’t addressed properly were MLB and OT. This post is long enough already so I’ll wrap it up. A possible successor to Edmunds should’ve been drafted two seasons ago. Or they should’ve brought in a quality vet this season even if it meant overpaying for a year. They also needed to bring in real competition for Brown but didn’t. Even a guy like Jermaine Eluemunor (not the only option) who re-signed with LV for $3M would’ve helped. And we could’ve still re-signed Quess to be OT4. 

On 5/17/2023 at 7:12 PM, DJB said:

A bag of footballs are better than our recent 2nd round picks 

I’ve searched, but can’t find any stats for this “bag of footballs “ you mentioned. None. I think you’re F. O. S. 

4 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

That’s a fair question. I really don’t have an issue with RB or what they did. I liked what was done there. It was probably a modest improvement at reasonable cost. The assertion that there was a huge improvement there was what I was responding to. There wasn’t, but there really didn’t need to be. 

What I’d have done at WR depends on how far back you want to go. I’m not a fan of paying a WR2 in FA.  You never rarely see them live up to their contract. Going back to this draft, I’d have gone harder after JSN when he slid. Back to FA this year: I am not a fan of Harty or the contract we signed him to. I would have used that money elsewhere. Last season was really the time to address a possible successor to Davis. After Wilson and Olave I thought Pickens was the next best WR in the draft and was hoping the Bills would move up in the second for him (or that he’d fall). I was far from the only one who wanted to see that.

Two other big issues that weren’t addressed properly were MLB and OT. This post is long enough already so I’ll wrap it up. A possible successor to Edmunds should’ve been drafted two seasons ago. Or they should’ve brought in a quality vet this season even if it meant overpaying for a year. They also needed to bring in real competition for Brown but didn’t. Even a guy like Jermaine Eluemunor (not the only option) who re-signed with LV for $3M would’ve helped. And we could’ve still re-signed Quess to be OT4. 

👍🏻 

I don’t consider anything prior to this offseason as part of this conversation. The conversation (that we’re having in the wrong thread) was comparing last years WR and RB units to this years.  

I understand not liking the Harty contract.  It’s a 1.3M dead cap if he doesn’t perform or stay healthy. But the guy has something that no other WR in this FA class has, minus Hardman:  world class speed.  Maybe Hardman would’ve been a better addition considering the contract. I just don’t see much of a difference in the player. I like Harty, the WR more than I like Hardman the WR. But the injury thing is the kicker with Harty.  Big risk.  I’m a big fan of Harty, so I don’t see much of a difference between signing hardman and Harty.  

I agree about OT not being addressed properly.  But they told us from the start. They believe in Brown and he’s our RT.  

MLB- I’ve come around to really like the Williams pick.  I always liked the player but was extremely irked in Beanes first PC stating that he would be playing outside for now.  He changed his tune of that and I think we may have gotten a decent replacement. We’ll find out in time.  My problem with the position goes back to the drafting of Bernard, but that’s besides the point. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, NewEra said:

👍🏻 

I don’t consider anything prior to this offseason as part of this conversation. The conversation (that we’re having in the wrong thread) was comparing last years WR and RB units to this years.  

I understand not liking the Harty contract.  It’s a 1.3M dead cap if he doesn’t perform or stay healthy. But the guy has something that no other WR in this FA class has, minus Hardman:  world class speed.  Maybe Hardman would’ve been a better addition considering the contract. I just don’t see much of a difference in the player. I like Harty, the WR more than I like Hardman the WR. But the injury thing is the kicker with Harty.  Big risk.  I’m a big fan of Harty, so I don’t see much of a difference between signing hardman and Harty.  

I agree about OT not being addressed properly.  But they told us from the start. They believe in Brown and he’s our RT.  

MLB- I’ve come around to really like the Williams pick.  I always liked the player but was extremely irked in Beanes first PC stating that he would be playing outside for now.  He changed his tune of that and I think we may have gotten a decent replacement. We’ll find out in time.  My problem with the position goes back to the drafting of Bernard, but that’s besides the point. 

I think the point that needs to be looked at, the team has a lot of weakness because of piss poor drafting and strategy on resigning guys.   There has not been a single difference maker drafted and resigned aside from JA in this entire regime’s history.  They’ve landed a bunch of guys that are replacement level and maybe slightly above, not much else.  The FA signings have been equally uninspiring/productive.  The reason they had to go sign Miller was the inability to rush the passer after a first round pick and 2 seconds were spent on guys who can’t do it.  They had to pay Diggs big money because they traded for a vet instead of drafting a guy in a VERY strong WR class.  They spent 3 early picks on RBs and signed multiple others for less than replacement level production.  After signing Knox to a massive extension, they draft a TE in the first round.   

The issue of not having money or picks to go after guys is the result of poor drafting and therefore overspending to compensate for it.  This team is WAY behind the curve on talent vs the Chiefs, Eagles, even the Dolphins and Jets.  Allen makes up for it, but for how long? It’s turning in to a Packers situation where a HOF QB can lead you to a lot of wins that mean nothing, but can’t finish the deal himself too often. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I think the point that needs to be looked at, the team has a lot of weakness because of piss poor drafting and strategy on resigning guys.   There has not been a single difference maker drafted and resigned aside from JA in this entire regime’s history.  They’ve landed a bunch of guys that are replacement level and maybe slightly above, not much else.  The FA signings have been equally uninspiring/productive.  The reason they had to go sign Miller was the inability to rush the passer after a first round pick and 2 seconds were spent on guys who can’t do it.  They had to pay Diggs big money because they traded for a vet instead of drafting a guy in a VERY strong WR class.  They spent 3 early picks on RBs and signed multiple others for less than replacement level production.  After signing Knox to a massive extension, they draft a TE in the first round.   

The issue of not having money or picks to go after guys is the result of poor drafting and therefore overspending to compensate for it.  This team is WAY behind the curve on talent vs the Chiefs, Eagles, even the Dolphins and Jets.  Allen makes up for it, but for how long? It’s turning in to a Packers situation where a HOF QB can lead you to a lot of wins that mean nothing, but can’t finish the deal himself too often. 

This team has won 46 games in the last 4 seasons and this roster sucks minus JA lol. 

Matt Milano, Jordan Poyer, Micah Hyde, Stefon Diggs and Tre White all have made All Pro teams....

So in one sentence, you criticize the Bills for inspiring productive free agent signings.  But then the guys that were productive, Diggs and Miller, we "had to" sign them lol.  Like we are the only team that pay high level free agents and extend our own high level players.  

Thank you Captain Hindsight.  If this is your jab at the Bills for getting Diggs when they could have had Jefferson....come on.

"The Bills should have known that Justin Jefferson, who was picked at #22, would have been a Superstar and should have put all of our eggs in that basket!"

The Bills are WAY behind the Chiefs and Eagles?

Vegas has the Bills and Eagles tied for W/L total and only one game behind the Chiefs.  

How is that possible?  Teams that are WAY AHEAD of the Bills as far as roster talent and they have Patrick Mahomes/Jalen Hurts....how are the Bills just right below them and 3rd for Super Bowl odds?  

I'm surprised you aren't talking up the Browns in some way.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This team has won 46 games in the last 4 seasons and this roster sucks minus JA lol. 

Matt Milano, Jordan Poyer, Micah Hyde, Stefon Diggs and Tre White all have made All Pro teams....

So in one sentence, you criticize the Bills for inspiring productive free agent signings.  But then the guys that were productive, Diggs and Miller, we "had to" sign them lol.  Like we are the only team that pay high level free agents and extend our own high level players.  

Thank you Captain Hindsight.  If this is your jab at the Bills for getting Diggs when they could have had Jefferson....come on.

"The Bills should have known that Justin Jefferson, who was picked at #22, would have been a Superstar and should have put all of our eggs in that basket!"

The Bills are WAY behind the Chiefs and Eagles?

Vegas has the Bills and Eagles tied for W/L total and only one game behind the Chiefs.  

How is that possible?  Teams that are WAY AHEAD of the Bills as far as roster talent and they have Patrick Mahomes/Jalen Hurts....how are the Bills just right below them and 3rd for Super Bowl odds?  

I'm surprised you aren't talking up the Browns in some way.  

Fans treat the entire org, and the last 5 years, like we've played every game like that last Cincy game.

When the truth is, we are still a top 3-5 team in the league with one of the best rosters. Maybe not THE best roster, but certainly up there.

Bills Mafia has lost all perspective.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

the chiefs crushed the 2021 and 2022 drafts. Prior to that-  the 3 previous drafts (Beanes first 3 years) they added 1 (sneed) good core player. Gay and Danna are ok, but I don’t think they’ll resign them to a 2nd contract.  

132Clyde Edwards-HelaireRBLSU

263Willie Gay Jr.LBMississippi State

396Lucas NiangOTTCU

4138L'Jarius SneedSLouisiana Tech

5177Michael DannaEDGEMichigan

7237Bopete KeyesCBTulane

256Mecole HardmanWRGeorgia

263Juan ThornhillSVirginia

384Khalen SaundersDTWestern Illinois

6201Rashad FentonCBSouth Carolina

6214Darwin ThompsonRBUtah State

7216Nick AllegrettiGIllinois

246Breeland SpeaksDTMississippi

375Derrick NnadiDTFlorida State

3100Dorian O'DanielOLBClemson

4124Armani WattsSTexas A&M

6196Tremon SmithCBCentral Arkansas

6198Reginald McKenzieOGTen

I think jury is still out on Beanes last 3 draft classes.  They’re a chance last years class break out- elam and cook especially.  shakir, Bernard, Spector and Benford all have a chance to become contributors.  Rousseau is still improving.  Spencer Brown and Basham could turn things around.  

2020.  We didn’t hit as many home runs as KC did, but not many teams did?  Credit to them.  But let’s not act like every other GM just hits home run after home run. 

We had the best team in the league last year until injuries decimated our defense.  We lost Tremaine and added several upgrades across the board.  Sure, there may be other teams that are better set up for the future, but being a top 5-10 is all you can ask for.  SB windows are usually 3-5 years.  I think our window will be closer to 10

• Haha (+1) 1

Wow, I’m not even going to take up the server space to quote all the homer comments here since my last post.  Y’all need to lay off the crack pipe.  This team has beaten up on teams with Rookie / Back up QBs and been slapped in the mouth by real teams in big games.  

Of course we have all the people quick to point out all the guys Beane didn’t draft and give him credit for them.  Getting excited about a near retirement Von Miller for premier money and defending trading away a first round pick in a draft class considered the best in memory for WRs for a WR that wanted more money..  yep all brilliant.  For the record, I would have targeted Lamb and the picks given up to get Diggs are not far off from what it would have taken to move up for him.  Jefferson is obviously a monster, arguably the best in the game, so yeah that makes it even worse we didn’t get him. 

This has got to be the same group of clowns that told me all off-season that Davis was going to be the superstar player we always needed next to Diggs, might even steal targets from Diggs etc.  I said it then, this team has ONE legit NFL starting player at WR and nobody else that’s proven to be worthy of more than a 3rd wr on their best day.  Kincaid is a nice hope, but you’ll all be blaming Dorsey when he doesn’t do much as a rookie.  The guy played low level ball for a limited time, rookie TEs struggle historically anyway and you expect a difference maker, he’s not going to be it, this year.  It’s another off-season gone with the shuffle of pawns and you all expect major improvement.  It’s not coming.   The only hope is the rest of the league is wrong and Cyrus starts immediately and plays at a high level, giving the RBs some room and JA some time.  

29 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Wow, I’m not even going to take up the server space to quote all the homer comments here since my last post.  Y’all need to lay off the crack pipe.  This team has beaten up on teams with Rookie / Back up QBs and been slapped in the mouth by real teams in big games.  

Of course we have all the people quick to point out all the guys Beane didn’t draft and give him credit for them.  Getting excited about a near retirement Von Miller for premier money and defending trading away a first round pick in a draft class considered the best in memory for WRs for a WR that wanted more money..  yep all brilliant.  For the record, I would have targeted Lamb and the picks given up to get Diggs are not far off from what it would have taken to move up for him.  Jefferson is obviously a monster, arguably the best in the game, so yeah that makes it even worse we didn’t get him. 

This has got to be the same group of clowns that told me all off-season that Davis was going to be the superstar player we always needed next to Diggs, might even steal targets from Diggs etc.  I said it then, this team has ONE legit NFL starting player at WR and nobody else that’s proven to be worthy of more than a 3rd wr on their best day.  Kincaid is a nice hope, but you’ll all be blaming Dorsey when he doesn’t do much as a rookie.  The guy played low level ball for a limited time, rookie TEs struggle historically anyway and you expect a difference maker, he’s not going to be it, this year.  It’s another off-season gone with the shuffle of pawns and you all expect major improvement.  It’s not coming.   The only hope is the rest of the league is wrong and Cyrus starts immediately and plays at a high level, giving the RBs some room and JA some time.  

You're right.

Last year we beat:

Matt Stafford obvious back up

Patrick Mahomes obvious back up

Lamar Jackson obvious back up

Aaron Rodgers obvious back up

No it doesn't make it worse we didn't get Jefferson.  You're acting like everyone should have known the 5th WR drafted that year would have been the best.

Same group of clowns lol.  Somebody told me this last year.  And this guy is gonna puff his chest out and tell us he's a Supreme talent roster evaluator?

I was wrong actually.  They went 1-7 and not 2-6.  I was way off.

They went 3-3 with Watson.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:06 PM, DCofNC said:

The Browns are going to be a problem in the AFC, they can run you over and throw it over you (with a real QB).   Even with Brissett, they are going to be a playoff team.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:18 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

I think the Browns could go 2-6 in their next 8.

Falcons, Chargers, Pats, Ravens, Bengals, Dolphins, Bills and Bucs.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:23 PM, DCofNC said:

I think you should be prepared to be really wrong.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/22/2023 at 3:24 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

You're right.

Last year we beat:

Matt Stafford obvious back up

Patrick Mahomes obvious back up

Lamar Jackson obvious back up

Aaron Rodgers obvious back up

No it doesn't make it worse we didn't get Jefferson.  You're acting like everyone should have known the 5th WR drafted that year would have been the best.

Same group of clowns lol.  Somebody told me this last year.  And this guy is gonna puff his chest out and tell us he's a Supreme talent roster evaluator?

I was wrong actually.  They went 1-7 and not 2-6.  I was way off.

They went 3-3 with Watson.

Just to clarify, injuries only count for the Bills.

50% of the QBs are on non-playoff teams, so it’s obvious the team around them had nothing to do with their loss.

So the Bills win a whopping 2 games against teams that have a starting QB and a playoff hope, awesome. 

As for the Browns, see line 1 and obviously Watson was rusty AF last year when he came back. 

Please enlighten us oh Holy one, tell us all how great the skill players on the Bills are.  Please oh please show us all the great draft picks and the signings that weren’t made to cover for the lack of talent in all those great draft picks.

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.