Rookies make Bills Logo (out of clay)

The Wiz

That was entertaining, articulate group of guys with a lot of personalities.  And the products ranged from impressive (Alex Austen) to laughable.   Still remind me of Josh Allen's attempt at drawing the Bills logo, that was classic and one poster has that as his/her avatar.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

That was entertaining, articulate group of guys with a lot of personalities.  And the products ranged from impressive (Alex Austen) to laughable.   Still remind me of Josh Allen's attempt at drawing the Bills logo, that was classic and one poster has that as his/her avatar.

Still seeing shirts with Josh’s logo everywhere.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Still seeing shirts with Josh’s logo everywhere.

I have a vinyl decal of it on my car.  It's pretty funny when people recognize it (because I don't think most fans know about it or at least they didn't) and end up talking about the team.

22 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

My then 5 yo sure imitated Josh's work many times ha ha. I laughed so much when I saw it. Anyone with young kids can relate.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

They were a lot better than I expected. 

They clearly had the benefit of looking at the logo on the wall, unlike Allen’s rookie class which had to draw it from memory pretty soon after being drafted, iirc. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/17/2023 at 1:29 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

They should have the draft class draw the team’s logo every year, fans vote on their favorite, that logo get slapped on a sideline cap for the 2nd pre-season game around the league, make it the official children’s day.  Sell the hat, all proceeds to local children’s charities or St. Jude’s. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.