“Legends” awarded F&B contract for the new stadium

LabattBlue

5 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Shameful. Delaware North is a Buffalo business

Keep in mind that Jerry Jones wanted to move our Bills out of town. And how did we respond? By giving his company millions

every Bills fan should be pissed about this new stadium

Delaware North’s product was shameful … good riddance 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I read that Raccuia's daughter is employed by Legends, while Hochul's husband works at Delaware North.

And Raccuia's son is an attorney at the firm which represented the Bills in the stadium lease negotiations

Stop spreading rumors unless you have a link.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I know a few people that work the stadium, they are really going to get screwed on this one.. 

Legends will work from a clean sheet of paper. Those people you know could apply for jobs there.

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I should not have to. 

I prefer doing that. I don't eat or drink at games. Don't want to stand in line. Don't want to manage my food in a crowd.

14 minutes ago, boater said:

Stop spreading rumors unless you have a link.

You'd think that with Hochul securing stadium funding, Del North would have the advantage, huh?

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

I can tell you dont get old!

My 92YO neighbor tells me that now and then. My response is always the same: "There's only one way to avoid it, and I don't find that appealing."

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

My 92YO neighbor tells me that now and then. My response is always the same: "There's only one way to avoid it, and I don't find that appealing."

I just tell people enjoy your youth. The rest sucks

On 5/17/2023 at 12:54 PM, PrimeTime101 said:

Stop it. I know people there that are in high management that has been working there well over 10 years.  You think that is a job you can just replace so easy?

You have 0 heart for someone that is going to be forced to move on and have to find a new job? that pays what they are making in that unique situation. 

You know people and I empathize with your friendship. I don't think most people here will be sad to see that particular company out of the stadium. When I've had to occasion to see games in person I have been incredibly unimpressed with the food offerings. Having been to other stadiums around the country, I can safely say concessions at Highmark are bottom 5 in places I've been. I have heard it alleged that the same company does better in other places, which is odd. You'd think a buffalo-based company would do its best to make the local team its standard for good service. Seems like a self-inflicted failure. You want to see a nearby product that has tons of local pride - look at Wegmans - they are too good to be displaced.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, nucci said:

I just tell people enjoy your youth. The rest sucks

In today's world I don't think even the young are enjoying themselves. I consider myself lucky to grow up as a kid, teenager in the 70's and into the 80's.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

You know people and I empathize with your friendship. I don't think most people here will be sad to see that particular company out of the stadium. When I've had to occasion to see games in person I have been incredibly unimpressed with the food offerings. Having been to other stadiums around the country, I can safely say concessions at Highmark are bottom 5 in places I've been. I have heard it alleged that the same company does better in other places, which is odd. You'd think a buffalo-based company would do its best to make the local team its standard for good service. Seems like a self-inflicted failure. You want to see a nearby product that has tons of local pride - look at Wegmans - they are too good to be displaced.  

and an opinion like this i can come to respect. ty. good read. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/17/2023 at 9:54 AM, PrimeTime101 said:

Stop it. I know people there that are in high management that has been working there well over 10 years.  You think that is a job you can just replace so easy?

You have 0 heart for someone that is going to be forced to move on and have to find a new job? that pays what they are making in that unique situation. 

Grow a heart and soul man.

That sucks, but who's screwing who? I can't stand people trying to blame others for stuff like this.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.