“Legends” awarded F&B contract for the new stadium

LabattBlue

15 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I know a few people that work the stadium, they are really going to get screwed on this one.. 

How? Did they expect to be keeping that job forever? They were locked in until retirement with a pension?

9 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Shameful. Delaware North is a Buffalo business

Keep in mind that Jerry Jones wanted to move our Bills out of town. And how did we respond? By giving his company millions

every Bills fan should be pissed about this new stadium

Maybe DN shouldn’t suck at what they do then?

the food was downright awful at both Sabres and Bills games. 

the last two things I bought at the stadium, a cold hot dog and a pizza slice that looked like it came from a box of Tony’s frozen pizza. 

we will see if it’s any better, but anyone who paid attention to the situation saw this coming. 

Edited by CountDorkula
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

How? Did they expect to be keeping that job forever? They were locked in until retirement with a pension?

Stop it. I know people there that are in high management that has been working there well over 10 years.  You think that is a job you can just replace so easy?

You have 0 heart for someone that is going to be forced to move on and have to find a new job? that pays what they are making in that unique situation. 

Grow a heart and soul man.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

Go in the concourse during any TV timeout, before the game, and at halftime.  The crowds are always crazy. 

Odds are better of a cold day in hell.  

Will they at the new stadium. Raised tickets prices and PSL fees aren't the only prices that will be going up. At MetLife for example a bottle of Bud, Coors Light, Miller Light cost $22.00 this past season. $22 for piss water. Food prices are up there as well. 

3 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/legends-wins-bills-stadium-food-and-beverage-contract/article_47efad64-f450-11ed-b124-ab618ae018f0.html

“They’ve spent a lot of time with our fans on surveys, in small group settings, in Western New York,” Raccuia said. “We feel very confident in their knowledge of our fan base and what we’re trying to deliver for an unbelievable Bills fan experience.”

The word “unbelievable” should never be used in the same sentence talking about stadium/arena F&B…unless referring to prices. 😂

No surprise,  It is clear that Jerry Jones has a lot of influence in front office which is not a good thing.

Bills front office is feeding the alligator which will one day bite feeder.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Anything is better than Delaware North. Their food service was terrible and likely are far more complacent her because it's a local company than they are in other places.

Na, Aramark would have been worse and cost even more. 

didn't they have? local businesses in the stadium back in the 80's?  before delaware

15 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Will they at the new stadium. Raised tickets prices and PSL fees aren't the only prices that will be going up. At MetLife for example a bottle of Bud, Coors Light, Miller Light cost $22.00 this past season. $22 for piss water. Food prices are up there as well. 

Who knows?  I was just referring to the current stadium. 

• Like (+1) 1

I read that Raccuia's daughter is employed by Legends, while Hochul's husband works at Delaware North.

And Raccuia's son is an attorney at the firm which represented the Bills in the stadium lease negotiations

Did Delaware North just take the Bills & Sabres for granted, due it being a Buffalo-based company?  Look at the offerings for Kraken games, and compare that to the slop we get at New Era and KeyBank Center

3 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

Curious to know percentage of fans who buy beer and food at the stadium.  I rarely do.  I usually eat/drink something just prior to leaving for the game and/or at the tailgate.

I do it every once in awhile.  If I have had a bit too much to drink and need some substance.  Also, I bring my kid 1x a season now and usually he wants something to eat.

The service and quality are both appalling to be honest.  There is a lot of room for improvement.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I read that Raccuia's daughter is employed by Legends, while Hochul's husband works at Delaware North.

And Raccuia's son is an attorney at the firm which represented the Bills in the stadium lease negotiations

Did Delaware North just take the Bills & Sabres for granted, due it being a Buffalo-based company?  Look at the offerings for Kraken games, and compare that to the slop we get at New Era and KeyBank Center

None of the people involved are connected with economic reality of working class America today in my opinion. I am not just talking Buffalo either. The NFL really showed the cities of San Diego and St Louis fans whose boss? Notice San Diego and St Louis are good enough for MLS but not the NFL. Don’t ever let the NFL owners tell you our Buffalo isn’t good enough or a major league city it’s nonsense. Congratulations to San Diego Chargers fans this Thursday you get a San Diego MLS soccer team fingers crossed you will get San Diego State Aztecs football into the PAC 12 Conference. NFL owners that did that to our brother and sister NFL cities should be ashamed of themselves. Buffalo might be joining you in the distant future in MLS when Jerry Jones gets done taking money from Buffalo pushing the Buffalo Bills potentially out of the NFL when Jerry Jones and the other owners can’t suck anymore money out of Buffalo and New York State? The positive at least the new Bills stadium is built for soccer potentially if the Buffalo Bills vacate it in 15 years. Nothing really more to add than that I said my peace with the new Bills stadium, the NFL owners the market place will decide the new Bills stadium fate if it is a huge success or not in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I stopped buying beer in that stadium, when the price was $4.00. (Dispensed in a reusable  heavy plastic cup, with the schedule printed on the side)

I never have to get out of my seat for an 'emergency' leak, anymore.

Eewwww, is that what was on the cup?

6 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Jerruhhhh making some $ on this deal.

It's how the league got Jerruh to ease up on trying to move the Bills.

5 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I'm curious as to what feedback was taken from these surveys & what will be incorporated into the stadium. 

The 2 most crucial things were already decided (location/whether it'll be open or have a dome), so anyone know what else the fans wanted? 

Edible food that doesn't require a second mortgage.

4 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Anything is better than Delaware North. Their food service was terrible and likely are far more complacent her because it's a local company than they are in other places.

This must put them on notice when the Key Bank Center contact comes up.

4 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

Curious to know percentage of fans who buy beer and food at the stadium.  I rarely do.  I usually eat/drink something just prior to leaving for the game and/or at the tailgate.

That's me as well. I always go to Wegmans market cafe first.

4 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Shameful. Delaware North is a Buffalo business

Keep in mind that Jerry Jones wanted to move our Bills out of town. And how did we respond? By giving his company millions

every Bills fan should be pissed about this new stadium

Season 3 Trolling GIF by Paramount+

3 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Stop it. I know people there that are in high management that has been working there well over 10 years.  You think that is a job you can just replace so easy?

You have 0 heart for someone that is going to be forced to move on and have to find a new job? that pays what they are making in that unique situation. 

Grow a heart and soul man.

You didn't explain it very well the first time. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.