“Legends” awarded F&B contract for the new stadium

LabattBlue

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/legends-wins-bills-stadium-food-and-beverage-contract/article_47efad64-f450-11ed-b124-ab618ae018f0.html

“They’ve spent a lot of time with our fans on surveys, in small group settings, in Western New York,” Raccuia said. “We feel very confident in their knowledge of our fan base and what we’re trying to deliver for an unbelievable Bills fan experience.”

The word “unbelievable” should never be used in the same sentence talking about stadium/arena F&B…unless referring to prices. 😂

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

“We feel very confident in their knowledge of our fan base and what we’re trying to deliver“

so, bev staff selling tall cans of Bud Light and Labatts Blue out of large ice filled garbage cans at various points along the concourse!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I stopped buying beer in that stadium, when the price was $4.00. (Dispensed in a reusable  heavy plastic cup, with the schedule printed on the side)

I never have to get out of my seat for an 'emergency' leak, anymore.

Emergency leak? At what age does one stop being able to hold in a pee for hours? I don’t look forward to that.

That's a big loss for Delaware North, to lose the hometown deal.

As the article alludes to, it's likely a drop in the bucket, but it doesn't reflect well on them.  FWIW I've always thought concessions at the stadium weren't very well run and so I'm sort of happy that someone else will get a chance at making them better.

• Like (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

That's a big loss for Delaware North, to lose the hometown deal.

As the article alludes to, it's likely a drop in the bucket, but it doesn't reflect well on them.  FWIW I've always thought concessions at the stadium weren't very well run and so I'm sort of happy that someone else will get a chance at making them better.

My thoughts too. Im not guaranteeing itll be better but I am more than happy to try something different.

I'm curious as to what feedback was taken from these surveys & what will be incorporated into the stadium. 

The 2 most crucial things were already decided (location/whether it'll be open or have a dome), so anyone know what else the fans wanted? 

WGR just had a past Buffalo, current Cowboys reporter on, where Legends has the the contract at Jerrah’s World. He raves about it -specifically the Mac & Cheese. Strange recommendation, the popularity of M&C notwithstanding..

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Catheter.

⬇️

⬇️

⬇️

🎤

Well…, that’s fine until they “PULL” it out…, 

😂

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

Curious to know percentage of fans who buy beer and food at the stadium.  I rarely do.  I usually eat/drink something just prior to leaving for the game and/or at the tailgate.

Go in the concourse during any TV timeout, before the game, and at halftime.  The crowds are always crazy. 

46 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

Wish they would handle it like the Falcons and have everything reasonably priced

Odds are better of a cold day in hell.  

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

WGR just had a past Buffalo, current Cowboys reporter on, where Legends has the the contract at Jerrah’s World. He raves about it -specifically the Mac & Cheese. Strange recommendation, the popularity of M&C notwithstanding..

"Legends has paid a promotional fee to Audacy Inc. and it's subsidiary, WGR AM 550, for appearance on the program."

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.