Very Early Season Prediction with game by game Explanation.

PrimeTime101

15 hours ago, Herb Nightly said:

Why ,"man"? Why will Bills "lose the ones we should not have"? What kind of reasoning is that?

that is what happened twice last year. Why do i have to over explain my personal opinion to you as to why i feel the season will go this way huh? give it a rest bud

Not my predications of who will win, but my prediction of what team will be favored:

At Jets L - Vegas will love the Jets early and Jets at home in Rodgers debut (0-1)

Vs Raiders W - Bills favored at home (1-1)

At Washington W - Bills road favorite (2-1)

Vs Miami W - Bills favored at home unless MIA is 3-0 and we are 1-2 (3-1)

Vs Jacksonville W - Bills favored if 3-1 (4-1)

Vs Giants W - Bills favored at 4-1 (5-1)

At NE W - Bills road favorites at 5-1 (6-1)

Vs Tampa W - Bills favored at home at 6-1 (7-1)

At Cinci L - CIN favored most likely unless they have an awful start (7-2)

Vs Bronco's W - Bills favored at 7-2 (8-2)

Vs Jets W - Bills favored at home at anything above 6-4. At 8-2 no issue. (9-2)

At Philli L - PHI is favored at home unless they are sub .500. (9-3)

At KC L - KC is favored at home unless they are sub .500. (9-4)

Vs Dallas W - Bills favored at home despite 2 game losing streak and 9-4 record (10-4)

At LA W - Could go either way. But going with Bills road favorite at 10-4 (11-4)

Vs NE W - Bills easy favorite at 11-4 (12-4)

At Miami L - Could go either way with Bills at 12-4. If MIA is good enough for the game to matter they are favored, if not the Bills are resting guys. (12-5)

Bills go 12-5. I see the range being 10-7 to 14-3.

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/16/2023 at 5:02 PM, PrimeTime101 said:

At Jets W

I think its going to take time for the Jets to grow as a cohesive unit. The Jets do still have a very good defense But I think we win by 10

Vs Raiders W

Revenge game for Buffalo, it looks close till the second half. We lost the last 2 against the raiders..

Payback.  But we still win! :D 

At Washington W

We won 8 out of the last 9 against Washington and I do not think this will be any different. Washington put a team

together this year and even though they are not great... this could be a stinker.

Vs Miami W

Miami lost their heat in the sun stadium advantage this year and they will be playing against a 

more healthy Josh Allen. This game is.. PERSONAL. Not just for us fans. We win by 13 and it never looks close.

Vs Jacksonville** L 

This will be the Bills first loss that will come at the end of the game. I think we tire out first and they take advantage

Vs Giants W

This is going to be the "Dorsey revenge, I am better than you" Blow them out of the house and Knock the Giants back

to reality. This will be our first blowout win and yea... Many will say "I stopped reading after this" I do not care lol. Giants are going to get what is coming

At NE W

Kincaid break out win, catches 7 times for over 100 yards. Patriots have been in the middle of the road while defending good TE's but have struggled against Great TD's. I expect another Ipad or phone to get broken this game. Thanks Bill.. You turned out to be the gift that keeps giving. 

Vs Tampa L

Don't beat me up on this one guys... there is always one game every year where we should of blown them out and take an L because of stupid play by somebody. TAG.. Tampa is it... 

At Cinci W

Oof.. this team is built to beat the Bills. Big bruising players on offense and a fast defense. Good thing for us we are not on a Injury streak, emotions running wild with everyone's head not in the game. WE win by 3 last drive.

Vs Bronco's W

This team could be sneaky good this year... could be... just not against a top 3 team. It never looked close...

Vs Jets L

The jets will be scarry this time of year... they will look good and in this game.. Their defense bites us in the arse hard.

At Philli W

The most complete team in the league bar none. Eagles just had 2 emotional teams before us. The Cowboys then KC. KC beats both of them but they will not beat all 3 of us. We will be up for the challenge and show the world what would happen if we play the Eagles in a SB. Win by 6

Bye WIN!

Well.. you can not record this as a win but it is a win for buffalo. 

At KC W

The Bills will NOT be rusty going into this game.. they know what this game means and they may have extra time off but they do not take it on their own time. The team has time to watch ample tape against KC and we will be ready and it will show. WIN 10 points.

Vs Dallas L

We will be flying high after defeating Philli and KC in a 3 week period and will be flying high... to damn high... we take an L here and we are knocked down to reality that this team is good but we can not will a win every game. 

At LA W

LA want's payback and they will not get it... poor LA.. 

Vs NE W

Snow windy day against NE at NE again.. another day where neither offense gets it together till the end.

At Miami W

No Josh Allen Injured Elbow... No hot sun to help them as the High/Low is 74/63 in January. Miami takes their biggest loss of the year... again.. at the end of the year... Then we play them in the Wildcard in Buffalo and take another huge loss.

Bills 13-4 Wins the Tiebreaker against KC. AFC Champs. 

can't argue with the record or comments. i have them 13-4/14-3. not being the TV favourites this year will help them - not as much pressure

30 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Not my predications of who will win, but my prediction of what team will be favored:

At Jets L - Vegas will love the Jets early and Jets at home in Rodgers debut (0-1)

Vs Dallas W - Bills favored at home despite 2 game losing streak and 9-4 record (10-4)

At LA W - Could go either way. But going with Bills road favorite at 10-4 (11-4)

At Miami L - Could go either way with Bills at 12-4. If MIA is good enough for the game to matter they are favored, if not the Bills are resting guys. (12-5)

I like the fact that we are at MetLife week 1. It may take some time for Rodgers to develop chemistry with his new teammates. That should make it a little easier for the Bills to get out of there with a win despite the fact that the Jets and crowd will be fired up more than usual being Rodgers first game as a Jet.

37 minutes ago, ngbills said:

hard to swallow a week one loss against the Jets but 100% respect this post and your thoughts behind it. 

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I think we’re beating the bucks, but I think we’re losing to the Eagles

Wait, we get to play Milwaukee this year?! [Sorry...couldn't help myself 😂] I agree though: we'll beat Tampa Bay. Baker is not going to get the job done against us.

On 5/16/2023 at 3:02 PM, PrimeTime101 said:

Vs Giants W

This is going to be the "Dorsey revenge, I am better than you" Blow them out of the house and Knock the Giants back

to reality. This will be our first blowout win and yea... Many will say "I stopped reading after this" I do not care lol. Giants are going to get what is coming

I also am a little annoyed that the Giants traded Kadarius Toney to our hated conference rival. I know, trades happen, but still...

At Philli W

The most complete team in the league bar none. Eagles just had 2 emotional teams before us. The Cowboys then KC. KC beats both of them but they will not beat all 3 of us. We will be up for the challenge and show the world what would happen if we play the Eagles in a SB. Win by 6

Minor correction: you mean Philly beats both.

At Miami W

No Josh Allen Injured Elbow... No hot sun to help them as the High/Low is 74/63 in January. Miami takes their biggest loss of the year... again.. at the end of the year... Then we play them in the Wildcard in Buffalo and take another huge loss.

Bills 13-4 Wins the Tiebreaker against KC. AFC Champs. 

Another minor thing: if we are the AFC's number 1 seed, we won't play Miami again in the WC. 

Overall, I like your enthusiasm. I think the Bills will be on a revenge tour this season, as someone also mentioned earlier.

1 minute ago, chongli said:

I also am a little annoyed that the Giants traded Kadarius Toney to our hated conference rival. I know, trades happen, but still...

Minor correction: you mean Philly beats both.

Another minor thing: if we are the AFC's number 1 seed, we won't play Miami again in the WC. 

Overall, I like your enthusiasm. I think the Bills will be on a revenge tour this season, as someone also mentioned earlier.

great points. Thank you Kind Sir. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.