Game Tickets ????????

NakedSquid

On 5/17/2023 at 1:15 PM, boyst said:

Another option is looking at ticketmaster events and live nation events...at amphitheatres specifically...

When Elton John came through Syracuse last year, I had my eye on a pair of upper deck tickets near the stage in the Dome.  The reseller started at $300/each, and was dropping it daily.  Day of the concert, they were just under $100/each, but someone else grabbed them before I could convince the wife to go. 

5 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Back in the 80s, I'd roam the bus lot and there was always some drunk from the night before who missed the ride and the group leader would be stuck with a ticket or two or three.  They would gladly hand them over to me for $5...they figured what the heck, they were already paid for...it was the knuckleheads' who overslept problem.

That's how I got one game back in 1999.  A friend called me at 7am, asking if I wanted to go.  Someone in their bus group had too much the night before and could not make it.  I was so excited to go, all I said was "I'll be there!" and hung up on him.  Had to call him back because he had not told me yet where to meet them. 

On 5/16/2023 at 8:00 PM, Bills!Win! said:

Why can’t we just jump the gates? There was 3 million people who did it at the come back game.

You can, you just have to wait till halfway through the 3rd quarter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

When Elton John came through Syracuse last year, I had my eye on a pair of upper deck tickets near the stage in the Dome.  The reseller started at $300/each, and was dropping it daily.  Day of the concert, they were just under $100/each, but someone else grabbed them before I could convince the wife to go. 

That's how I got one game back in 1999.  A friend called me at 7am, asking if I wanted to go.  Someone in their bus group had too much the night before and could not make it.  I was so excited to go, all I said was "I'll be there!" and hung up on him.  Had to call him back because he had not told me yet where to meet them. 

You can, you just have to wait till halfway through the 3rd quarter. 

Would have been an amazing show. Id love to see him belt out yellow brick road. 

11 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I HATE Mobile ticketing, but a screen shot, will not work.

As I mentioned, wont work with the new system...but they damn well worked up a good chunk of years....and a good number of people got scammed with both screen shots and printed at home bar codes

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.