Warren Sharp: 2023 Schedule is Less Fair & Equitable at a Historic Level

Max Fischer

Whining about the schedule in May is so boring. We have no idea what teams are going to be good. Last year at this time, the afc west was going to be this amazing division and the nfc east was a joke, 

I used to like Sharp but he’s jumped the shark. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

Miami has only 1 home game of the first 4.  They may scream unfair, but the NFL and prolly players assoc made this a priority.  They should put an awning on the away side too.

The setup of the visitors' bench in that stadium is equivalent to the a**hole coaches that would deny players water during practice.  No place for it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ga boy said:

Miami has only 1 home game of the first 4.  They may scream unfair, but the NFL and prolly players assoc made this a priority.  They should put an awning on the away side too.

No need. Mijami has said it is not a disadvantage to opposing teams so NFL should just declare home and away teams bench areas will be swapped.

If visitors always had a choice of sides this type of gerrymandering would not occur.

• Agree 1

On 5/17/2023 at 9:16 AM, Chicken Boo said:

Given the teams benefitting from a rest advantage, it seems like incompetence on the NFL's part as opposed to a malicious scheme.

*or like stated earlier, just the league in search of the best match-ups.

Schedule selection computer, NFL, 2023:

image.thumb.jpeg.79a56b72561c066892622ccf97c1e89f.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/16/2023 at 2:50 PM, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

n

f

l

i

s

n

o

t

r

i

g

g

e

d

🤣

If it is rigged why would you watch or follow it?

The second I feel the NFL rigs games will be the last second I follow the league.

They did, but I believe the fatigue was cumulative so the impromptu travel to Detroit because of snowmageddon, and then those poor guys stuck in Chicago Nescafé’s there had to be a sequel of the first blizzard, Hamlin, barely beating Miami in the playoffs I think was due to exhaustion.

Maybe Cincy still beats us, but the game most likely would’ve been more competitive.

This year we’ll have both Hyde and Poyer together, a full year of off season work for Tre, the rookie still learning, and so on, we should have a fighting chance.  Not a cakewalk or easy, but a chance.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.