L’il Dirty Dishes

Coach Tuesday

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yes McBeane are obviously to blame for keeping a guy like that on the roster.   That's the way it works,  we criticize the player for not being good but what we are really doing is criticizing management for having them on the team.  It's not personal.   I think you understand that but seem to be conflicted because you think you like him personally for some reason.      

He landed where he belongs in Indy........with a team that's not serious about winning right now with a young Josh Allen type QB who could use his gadgetry.   That's why he ended up in Buffalo when he did.  Buffalo, at the time,  could afford to absorb an all-time-worst kinda' special teams mistake maker because they had zero juice in their WR corps at all.   They were terrible.   

At some point when you get serious about winning though, you gotta' move on from guys like that.   You went out of your way to note that keeping a team laughing all season is important but that can also be a guy who is accountable to his organization.   Humor is not hard to find in a locker room full of 20 something dude's.......what's really important is getting players to suspend disbelief for 6 months and buy into the process.   No-account persons like McKenzie are an enemy of that mindset.   It's not like he's a QB/team leader and being the teams Jay Cutler with that weirdness but the loose ends he creates still matter when the goal is to be great.  

Funny enough his all time worst ST play happened against his new employer - kinda shocking that they’re the ones who signed him.

31 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Dorsey never gave him the opportunity?   Say what? :lol: McKenzie got a ton of action early..........he just made a ton of mistakes with the opportunity.    Starting with bobbling a perfectly thrown pass into an interception in the opener.    I don't know if people just have poor memories or what but they fed him like there was no tomorrow early in the season and he rewarded them with drops and boneheadery.    Dumb fuk ran out the clock in Miami and almost gave poor Dorsey a coronary.:lol:

Wait… I thought that was McKittrick?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Funny enough his all time worst ST play happened against his new employer - kinda shocking that they’re the ones who signed him.

Yeah and wasn't Trent Sherfield the one who got the punt kicked up his ass in the playoff game?   Funny how sometimes those players end up on the teams they committed/suffered their most embarrassing gaffes against.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Dorsey never gave him the opportunity?   Say what? :lol: McKenzie got a ton of action early..........he just made a ton of mistakes with the opportunity.    Starting with bobbling a perfectly thrown pass into an interception in the opener.    I don't know if people just have poor memories or what but they fed him like there was no tomorrow early in the season and he rewarded them with drops and boneheadery.    Dumb fuk ran out the clock in Miami and almost gave poor Dorsey a coronary.:lol:

The upside is that maybe all that usage goes straight to Kincaid. I don't have oodles of faith in Dorsey but hey fingers crossed that they feed Kincaid volume early in the season and often.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Shakir was not ready. There are some slow playing rookies I will criticise the staff for. Shakir visibly struggled on tape the first half of last year. He improved down the stretch and I take the point he might have improved more quickly if he was getting more than a 3rd of the offensive snaps, but he was still clearly the inferior player at that point and for a team in a SB window I think they were right to make him earn extra time. 

You're probably correct as it would've been risky with the stakes for this team so high every season.  I guess it's easy to second guess the coaches not being there every day at practice.  Shakir did play well when he was the primary slot receiver in the two and a half games McKenzie was injured though.  I would've liked a parallel universe where they benched McKenzie after the Ravens game and gave Shakir that role.

22 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Ditto. Good riddance, lil dummy

Why are you bozos clowning on this guy?

he was never anything but loyal and hardworking for the Bills. 
Never a bad image guy.  No bad press. Not a criminal.  Didn’t have anything bad to say on his way out of town. 

Why is it so hard to say thanks for your hard work and good luck in Indy?  

Call me crazy, but I’m  thinking that McKittrick was a better ball player than Chandler#81 was. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

Never a bad image guy.  No bad press. Not a criminal.  Didn’t have anything bad to say on his way out of town. 

Call me crazy, but I’m  thinking that McKittrick was a better ball player than Chandler#81 was. 

You are indeed Crazy, bozo!

Chandler caught damn near everything thrown in his vicinity and led the League in receptions one year. Lil Dummy can’t catch a cold. Know what you’re talking about before placing fingertips on the keyboard.

• Thank you (+1) 2

14 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

Title sounds like a cool new rapper

Maybe him & Bease can form a rap duo & use "L'il Dirty Dishes" as their group name when they drop their first album "Straight Outta the NFL"

12 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Dumb fuk ran out the clock in Miami and almost gave poor Dorsey a coronary.:lol:

Years from now, when Isaiah is the venerable grand-pappy presiding over his family cookout, and his grandkids are messing around on their iPhone47s,  he can tell 'em:

"Hey, you know the Dorsey losing his sh*t meme?   Yeah, I did that!!"

Edited by Jon in Pasadena
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

Someone did say he was the last guy on the team that they would want their sister to date.

On 5/15/2023 at 11:30 PM, pigpen65 said:

I mean, no ***** about the weather. Everybody knows bad weather affects the passing game. You would have to be an idiot to not know that bad weather affects the passing game. Ken Dorsey doesn't know that bad weather affects the passing game. 

I honestly think Bills' players woke up on that playoff Sunday and said !@#$%^&*! weather.  I know I did!!  The Bills are not built for bad weather . . which is why many wanted a dome stadium . . which is why this year's schedule is intriguing (only 2 of last 6 games are at home).

Apparently Isaiah's comments on Tyler Dunne's podcast didn't only opine on the outcome had the game been played in a domed stadium... he used that subject to suggest that the Bills coaching staff was out-coached by the Bengals staff.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/05/20/jamarr-chase-responds-to-claim-bengals-bills-playoff-game-would-have-been-different-in-a-dome/

“The Bengals ran basic routes, maybe we should’ve did that, ran basic routes,” McKenzie said, via SI.com. “Like out routes, go balls, you know, instead of running routes that you have to be going lateral or coming back to the football, or turning and running curls and things like that. If we were in a dome it would have been a totally different game.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/17/2023 at 12:45 AM, pennstate10 said:

Better than Bob Chandler?  Lil Dirty probably dropped more balls per game then Bob dropped in his career

On 5/17/2023 at 12:45 AM, pennstate10 said:

Do you feel Espeneza is better than Bruce?

Matakevich better than 89?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.