Hope you have a Peacock subscription. NFL playoff game exclusively on Peacock, Jan 2024.

Draconator

1 hour ago, One Buffalo said:

Peacock one year for $19.99 deal available now. 

https://www.peacocktv.com/summer-of-peacock

I used to have a Peacock subscription which I used mostly to watch reruns of Eureka and British SF show Humans.  I was sent a notice about new subscription option which gave you more access to other shows & sports and I was not interested.  They implied the free subscription would not change but it did and I stopped watching it.   I'd rather watch it in a sports bar rather than supporting a bait and switch company.

Read fine print closely.

So, I went to the Dolphins forum to see what their reaction was to the Leonard Floyd signing. Nothing...but, as an aside, I did notice there that "Peacock" is filtered to show "Pea****", lol. Good thing TBD has superior software...and fans. [I actually don't think I've seen any web forum with better software...or a forum with more knowledgeable, polite, and respectful fans (the Bengals and 49'ers forums seem to be good too).]

https://finheaven.com/threads/peac-ock-playoff-game.378380/

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, chongli said:

So, I went to the Dolphins forum to see what their reaction was to the Leonard Floyd signing. Nothing...but, as an aside, I did notice there that "Peacock" is filtered to show "Pea****", lol. Good thing TBD has superior software...and fans. [I actually don't think I've seen any web forum with better software...or a forum with more knowledgeable, polite, and respectful fans (the Bengals and 49'ers forums seem to be good too).]

That is partly because Phish fans are called (greatly deserved) pea sized xxxx for brains fans so likely the software substitution was added.   I was at a game once sitting with 4 Phish fans and heard many such comments and they ignored them.  They actually were very friendly, asked serious questions about our football team, shared their smuggled bottle with me and after game we played cards and ate freshly grilled mahi mahi (Dolphin fish - get the joke?) until their vehicle was jumped and they game me a ride to my mother's apartment where I was staying while in town.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, chongli said:

lol! we have a similar type one around here. Might be Eichel's first name or very similar lol maybe it got updated, but i remember it making me laugh

• Haha (+1) 1

Just received the following email from Xfinity:

“We recently announced that Peacock Premium would no longer be included with your Xfinity service. Today, we’re excited to share that beginning June 26, 2023, your gig-speed internet from Xfinity will include Peacock Premium  at no extra cost for two years through June 25, 2025.”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.