Hope you have a Peacock subscription. NFL playoff game exclusively on Peacock, Jan 2024.

Draconator

Why can’t the nfl just stream its own content? It’s app already has the technology… they don’t think they can monetize it them selves the same way their buyers can??  

For those keeping score at home; 

- Amazon prime

- YouTube Sunday ticket 

- a service that Carries nfl network 

- a service that Carries espn

- local network 

- peacock 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Why can’t the nfl just stream its own content? It’s app already has the technology… they don’t think they can monetize it them selves the same way their buyers can??  

- Amazon prime

- YouTube Sunday ticket 

- local network 

- peacock 

All those services combined make about a gazillion dollars for the shield. That’s pretty much it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

35 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

- Amazon prime

- YouTube Sunday ticket 

- local network 

- peacock 

And one more! ESPN+ will exclusively carry one game. This is a streaming platform:

2 hours ago, Draconator said:

I'm certain my TV service will have said playoff game without the extra subscription. I get every team, every game as it is now for $50/month (Plus over 3000 channels and 10,000 movies)

What do you use?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BattlinBill said:

People still pay to watch games?🤔

Wait til you hear about the people that are about to pay thousands of bucks to fly to London for a week 5 game. Oddly enough, I'd bet some of the same people are complaining about paying for Peacock for about the same price as a Big Mac.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Wait til you hear about the people that are about to pay thousands of bucks to fly to London for a week 5 game. Oddly enough, I'd bet some of the same people are complaining about paying for Peacock for about the same price as a Big Mac.

For me it’s not the $5, I paid hundreds for Sunday ticket for years. But stop making us have to sign up for 17 different things to watch the out of market team we like. 

It’s a Bad customer experience 

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Reminds me of a guy at my former gym. Pays over $600 a month to see a trainer 3 times a week at his main gym, and then joined a second gym for $50 a month (which he doesn't like) just to use the trainer's services (since he switched his service to a new location). He also just bought a $3,000 e-bike which he never uses. But he balked at paying $5 more a month (just $35) for a main gym which he admits is better since he pays only $25 now. WTF?

Edited by chongli
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.