Tom Brady in "deep discussions" to become limited partner with LV Raiders

Big Turk

If Tom ever has anything to do with that franchise it is an absolute slap in the face to their fans and Mark Davis should be ashamed of himself. 

Then you see his hair cuts and realize he can easily make a bad decision. 

Will prob’ happen then. 

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Can partial owners from one team fire coaches from another team lol, just messing with you. I know you meant Josh.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BBFL said:

If Tom ever has anything to do with that franchise it is an absolute slap in the face to their fans and Mark Davis should be ashamed of himself. 

Will prob’ happen then. 

Davis needs the money. A lot of the family passed on teams aren’t financially strong like the bears. Davis isn’t independently wealthy so he will take anything he can get, 

I also got the alert and thought he was coming back to play for the raiders which would have been hilarious. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Can partial owners from one team fire coaches from another team lol, just messing with you. I know you meant Josh.

Lmao! I meant Josh and I left off the s on his last name 😂

Can't keep up with the McDanielses

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm looking forward to the day when I don't have to keep running into these Tom Brady car rental commercials, particularly on Youtube.

Can't this guy go away already?

Personally I hope he goes to jail for tax evasion since he is a known cheater and I am sure WTF (Washington Team Football) owner had dirt on it and it was in the files government got.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Davis needs the money. A lot of the family passed on teams aren’t financially strong like the bears. Davis isn’t independently wealthy so he will take anything he can get, 

I also got the alert and thought he was coming back to play for the raiders which would have been hilarious. 

I read something last year that after firing gruden and having to pay him along with some other details that Davis actually couldn’t fire McDaniels if he wanted to cause the franchise didn’t have enough actual free money on hand to pay both coaches.  I never verified but when Vegas was at their worst last year and fans wanted the coach fired that article popped up. Of course it was just on social media so it could be total bologna 

40 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Wasn't he going to be a limited owner with the Dolphins last offseason and then tried to sign with them after trying to finagle getting cut from Tampa? 

Yes and Phish were penalized 2 draft picks or was that for a different shenanigan same year?

14 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Yes and Phish were penalized 2 draft picks or was that for a different shenanigan same year?

I think tampering with Payton was also included in that. 

3 hours ago, BBFL said:

Will prob’ happen then. 

Makes sense for Brady I think he is part Owner of the Vegas Aces from WNBA??  Also the fans need get over it. It was a bad rule correctly called.. lol

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.