Off-season fun - Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Jets

BillsFan619

In honor of the schedule coming out, I thought it’d be fun to predict who will have the biggest impact (excluding JA, of course) when the Bills beat the Jets on Monday night football in week one.

My impact player is Tre day. With his injury behind him, he’ll be a force again and it will start right away against Rodgers. He’ll have some pass break ups and won’t even be thrown to a lot because he will be so dominant against who he’s matched up with.

He’ll either spoil Rodgers debut with a late game INT or keep him flustered and off track by having an early INT and some pass break-ups.

@Freddie's Dead, @Success, @LyndonvilleBill and @muppy, let’s get this party started.

And to all Bills mafia, who do ya got?

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 3

I feel left out sad mirai nikki GIF

Considering that we’re going to win the SB this year, I would have to say that Von Miller will make the biggest impact outside of 17.  He’s going to close out playoffs games just like he did for the rams.  The closer will do what he was brought in here to do.  

If he doesn’t, I don’t think we’ll win the Super Bowl….. so he has to be that guy.

• Like (+1) 1

I want to see plenty of double stud TE action. Either that or ground and pound. 

Ima gonna go with the studly TE combo. I can't pick one over the other.

All aboard the cutiepie express woooooooooot woooooooooooot

lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

James Cook.  He did not get much opportunity in the first three quarter of the season...The Bills started including him in the game plan and he started executing...With a full off season, I see him greatly improve his game.  He will also have a guy in Cyrus, who can actually block for the run game.   Can't wait to see Cook make some plays.  

On 5/11/2023 at 10:46 PM, BillsFan619 said:

In honor of the schedule coming out, I thought it’d be fun to predict who will have the biggest impact (excluding JA, of course) when the Bills beat the Jets on Monday night football in week one.

My impact player is Tre day. With his injury behind him, he’ll be a force again and it will start right away against Rodgers. He’ll have some pass break ups and won’t even be thrown to a lot because he will be so dominant against who he’s matched up with.

He’ll either spoil Rodgers debut with a late game INT or keep him flustered and off track by having an early INT and some pass break-ups.

@Freddie's Dead, @Success, @LyndonvilleBill and @muppy, let’s get this party started.

And to all Bills mafia, who do ya got?

Go Bills!

It's early,  so I reserve the right to change my mind (😁), but, I am on the Williams train. As you can see, I the changed my profile pic to show the man that is going to harrass old man Rodgers (as well as many other QB'S 😉).

Whether he plays WILL or MLB, doesn't matter as I think his speed and instincts will help allow McD to be a more aggressive on D and in his play calling. I believe Williams will have more sacks and interceptions in his first two seasons than Edmunds had in his 5. 🙏

Plus, how can you not like the smile on this young man's face. When you're happy, you tend to put more effort into your work.

I think we see the same smile at the Jets post game press conference. 😁

f113f5a5-fef9-4b40-9172-9a2104f46fd2_1920x1080.thumb.jpg.295fcd3f437820915d89e5124265b4c8.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

It's early,  so I reserve the right to change my mind (😁), but, I am on the Williams train. As you can see, I the changed my profile pic to show the man that is going to harrass old man Rodgers (as well as many other QB'S 😉).

Whether he plays WILL or MLB, doesn't matter as I think his speed and instincts will help allow McD to be a more aggressive on D and in his play calling. I believe Williams will have more sacks and interceptions in his first two seasons than Edmunds had in his 5. 🙏

Plus, how can you not like the smile on this young man's face. When you're happy, you tend to put more effort into your work.

I think we see the same smile at the Jets post game press conference. 😁

f113f5a5-fef9-4b40-9172-9a2104f46fd2_1920x1080.thumb.jpg.295fcd3f437820915d89e5124265b4c8.jpg

Nice!

I’m glad you’re back and survived the McKenzie release. Was that hard for you or did you understand his release?

Good to hear from you. Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.