Chargers schedule reveal video

PromoTheRobot

14 minutes ago, cba fan said:

ty.......i do like anime art very much.  I have not heard a lot of its own type of music though. 

i will keep an open mind and give it a listen as i hit on it. This could just be a song i don't like.

My music love has always been a work in progress. At one time i only liked rock and i hated all country music, Elvis, folk, bluegrass, electronica, hip hop, rap, etc etc,....now i love all of that except old old country but i appreciate old old country as it is the Genesis of the modern stuff that is pretty good.

It's not really it's own type of music for anime exactly.  There are songs written specify for certain anime shows but the J-Pop and J-Rock genre have been around since the 90s.  It's just a "new to me" thing.  Mostly influenced by American and European pop/rock culture.  The whole pop/rock being sung in a different language usually has it's own negative feeling toward it also. 

But in the end, you like what you like so I wont knock you if you dont.  I still have trouble listening to normal radio in the US because I just don't get the appeal of some of the stuff that is the "new thing".

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

Trying to figure out why Poyer has an eye patch 🤔 

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Loved it.

And they were respectful to the Bills.

Love the vaping McDaniels also.

Go back and read McDaniels shirt lol.  And the banners behind Cousins

Edited by Dablitzkrieg
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Trying to figure out why Poyer has an eye patch 🤔 

Go back and read McDaniels shirt lol.  And the banners behind Cousins

I saw the shirt. Now I need to see what was behind cousins.

I get the feeling this might turn into a 25 minute YouTube breakdown of everything in each frame shown.

Edited by The Wiz

20 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Loved it.

And they were respectful to the Bills.

Love the vaping McDaniels also.

Wearing an "I wish it were colder" shirt too, I missed that the first time.

And Rodgers in Times Square topped by an "I ♥️  NJ" instead of I ♥️  NY", I missed that the first time too.

20 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Yea I know.  God forbid they dig up something from 30 years ago like it's the most hurtful thing in the world.  Meanwhile, every other team had a shot at them that was actually from the past season.  Not sure how any bills fan isn't immune to hearing about that anymore.

They had a couple shots at the Bills from last season.  The "Fun Game Against the Bills" behind Cousins in the Vikes clip.

Plus Diggs off by himself, separate from the team, in the Bills clip

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

They had a couple shots at the Bills from last season.  The "Fun Game Against the Bills" behind Cousins in the Vikes clip.

Plus Diggs off by himself, separate from the team, in the Bills clip

Didn't see the Vikings/Cousins clip.  And honestly, not sure how that could be considered a shot at them.  It was a game of a bunch of crazy things happening on both sides of the ball.

As for Diggs off by himself, I think that was more than likely because of him watching the chiefs celebrating after they won the AFC championship game.  Not really sure it was a shot at Diggs for being "separated from the team".

23 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Didn't see the Vikings/Cousins clip.  And honestly, not sure how that could be considered a shot at them.  It was a game of a bunch of crazy things happening on both sides of the ball.

Trust me on this.  If your opponent is having a "fun game" against you.....it's a shot on you.

23 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

As for Diggs off by himself, I think that was more than likely because of him watching the chiefs celebrating after they won the AFC championship game.  Not really sure it was a shot at Diggs for being "separated from the team".

I see it differently

21 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Trust me on this.  If your opponent is having a "fun game" against you.....it's a shot on you.

I see it differently

This was the Chargers talking(graphic), not the Vikings.

Thank you for that perspective about how you see it differently.  Very enlightening. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Eyeroll 1

25 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

This was the Chargers talking(graphic), not the Vikings.

Yes, buddy.  Let me try to spell it out.

You're playing HS football for Central High
Your Team got Owned by West High last season

Your opponent this season, North high, says "I saw your game against West last season.  Looks like they had a really fun game against you.

They are

a) complimenting you

b) trash talking you

c) neutral

25 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Thank you for that perspective about how you see it differently.  Very enlightening. 

I don't believe you.

15 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Yes, buddy.  Let me try to spell it out.

You're playing HS football for Central High
Your Team got Owned by West High last season

Your opponent this season, North high, says "I saw your game against West last season.  Looks like they had a really fun game against you.

They are

a) complimenting you

b) trash talking you

c) neutral

I don't believe you.

Wait, the Bills got owned by the Vikings because they went into overtime off of a fluke fumble.  Damn.  I must have missed more of the game than I thought.

Well you said nothing regarding how you actually see it so until you do.....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.