Chargers schedule reveal video

PromoTheRobot

41 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Loved it.

And they were respectful to the Bills.

Love the vaping McDaniels also.

No they weren't respectful to any opponent. They literally showed our four lost superbowls. Pretty much As much as disrespectful they could be to us. Digging up the same crap everyone does. 4 time superbowl losers..

My favorite was the Lions gambling helpline one. 

You guys see the Jags schedule release one? That was pretty hilarious.. 

Edited by dje85

6 minutes ago, dje85 said:

No they weren't respectful to any opponent. They literally showed our four lost superbowls. Pretty much As much as disrespectful they could be to us. Digging up the same crap everyone does. 4 time superbowl losers..

My favorite was the Lions gambling helpline one. 

Yea I know.  God forbid they dig up something from 30 years ago like it's the most hurtful thing in the world.  Meanwhile, every other team had a shot at them that was actually from the past season.  Not sure how any bills fan isn't immune to hearing about that anymore.

Edited by The Wiz

Just now, The Wiz said:

Yea I know.  God forbid they dig up something from 30 years ago like it's the most hurtful thing in the word.  Meanwhile, every other team had a shot at them that was actually from the past season.  Not sure how any bills fan isn't immune to hearing about that anymore.

Immune, yes but still not like they were "respectful". I do agree was pretty epic overall though.

5 minutes ago, dje85 said:

Immune, yes but still not like they were "respectful". I do agree was pretty epic overall though.

I mean, that was the video the bills/Von put out last year so I could see how it could have been considered mocking them for it but could have easily done something with Josh and diggs fighting on the sidelines like diggs unfollowing josh on Twitter/IG or something like that.  Either way, I agree it was a good laugh and well done.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Pretty much standard anime intro music.  It's not for everyone so I can respect where you are coming from.

ty.......i do like anime art very much.  I have not heard a lot of its own type of music though. 

i will keep an open mind and give it a listen as i hit on it. This could just be a song i don't like.

My music love has always been a work in progress. At one time i only liked rock and i hated all country music, Elvis, folk, bluegrass, electronica, hip hop, rap, etc etc,....now i love all of that except old old country but i appreciate old old country as it is the Genesis of the modern stuff that is pretty good.

Edited by cba fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.