Bills 2023 Official Schedule

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

0-3 and we suck.  Only 6 teams since 1980 have made the playoffs starting 0-3.

Newcam with that statement legitimately believes we aren't even a playoff team. 

They might lose to the Jets at MetLife. Primetime game on the road, Rodgers first game as a Jets. Place will be going absolutely crazy, but I doubt they lose to the Raiders at home and the Commanders on the road. They should be either 3-0 or 2-1 after 3 weeks. They start 0-3 and the pitchforks and knives will be out for McDermott's head.

Edited by Gregg
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

They might lose to the Jets at MetLife. Primetime game on the road, Rodgers first game as a Jets. Place will be going absolutely crazy, but I doubt they lose to the Raiders at home and the Commanders on the road. They should be either 3-0 or 2-1 after 3 weeks. They start 0-3 and the pitchforks and knives will be out for McDermott's head.

If we start 0-3 then yes, McDermott deserves to be on the hot seat.  

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think they were talking about Bengals, Chiefs Eagles....but same point really.  Yes those are great teams.........you know who else is a great team?  The Buffalo Bills.  Those teams are circling that game as a tough matchup as well.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I think they were talking about Bengals, Chiefs Eagles....but same point really.  Yes those are great teams.........you know who else is a great team?  The Buffalo Bills.  Those teams are circling that game as a tough matchup as well.

Exactly.  I think people still have the mindset that any tough team we face, we will lose and bank on beating the bad teams.  

This team is 46-18 since 2019!  

But if they are talking about 0-3 against those teams and not the first 3, my mistake.  But still, just immediately thinking 0-3, especially when we've beaten the Chiefs two years in a row in the regular season.  It's just being negative for the sake of being negative.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Exactly.  I think people still have the mindset that any tough team we face, we will lose and bank on beating the bad teams.  

This team is 46-18 since 2019!  

But if they are talking about 0-3 against those teams and not the first 3, my mistake.  But still, just immediately thinking 0-3, especially when we've beaten the Chiefs two years in a row in the regular season.  It's just being negative for the sake of being negative.

Right, probability wise, 0-3 and 3-0 while both possible are also less likely than the other two possibilities (1-2,2-1)

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Welp, it's almost June. Never too early for some Bills fans to start hoping we lose out for the #1 overall draft pick. 0-17 here we come baby! 

5 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

1-2.

You think we’ll lose to either the Raiders in our home opener or to the Commanders on the road?

Come on, bro. Even if someone is down on the team, that’s a stretch.

Edited by BillsFan619

16 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

You think we’ll lose to either the Raiders in our home opener or to the Commanders on the road?

Come on, bro. Even if someone is down on the team, that’s a stretch.

I misunderstood your question. I thought you were talking about the KC, Philly, and Cinci games. 

I think the Bills smash the Raiders and beat Wash too. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I misunderstood your question. I thought you were talking about the KC, Philly, and Cinci games. 

I think the Bills smash the Raiders and beat Wash too. 

I could see the Bills be 1-2 against Chiefs/Bengals/Eagles

but I can also see Chiefs going 1-2 against Bills/Bengals/Eagles

Bengals going 1-2 against Bills/Chiefs/49ers

Eagles going 1-2 against Bills/Chiefs/49ers

Those are the toughest 3 games on each of their schedules, anything can happen against those good teams.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Realist said:

I could see the Bills be 1-2 against Chiefs/Bengals/Eagles

but I can also see Chiefs going 1-2 against Bills/Bengals/Eagles

Bengals going 1-2 against Bills/Chiefs/49ers

Eagles going 1-2 against Bills/Chiefs/49ers

Those are the toughest 3 games on each of their schedules, anything can happen against those good teams.

Yet 3 of those teams will get to play some of them at home except one.

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Yet 3 of those teams will get to play some of them at home except one.

Great point. That's what makes it much more difficult for the Bills. 

Philly at home with that defense and offense will be extremely difficult. Hard to pencil in a win for Buffalo. 

Cinci just demolished the Bills. The team had no answers on both sides of the ball. Plus, Bills might suffervsome PTSD going back to Cinci. Hard to pencil in win for the Bills.

KC in Arrowhead is a tough ask. Mahomes is just a winner. The best QB in the game. Reid is an offensive guru. Bills can't stop Kelce. However, the Bills have some regular season success in Arrowhead. I could see the Bills squeezing out a win. (Come playoff time it's a different story).

On 5/15/2023 at 7:55 AM, Gregg said:

I still think Dorsey is the key to a very successful season. If he struggles again getting this offensive unit to find an identity,  both he and McDermott will be gone. Sean has blown some choice opportunities. 

On 5/11/2023 at 8:03 PM, Ya Digg? said:

That’s really odd to see multiple 4:25 starts for home games 

It's been a long time since the Bills played a 4:25 game at home. They have a "sexy" schedule this year for the networks. Not every game can be TNF, SNF, MNF. So, CBS and FOX want some of those Sunday afternoon Bills games as the national game broadcast to the entire country. Otherwise, it makes no sense for an EC team to play 4:00 or 4:25 home games.

9 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I still think Dorsey is the key to a very successful season. If he struggles again getting this offensive unit to find an identity,  both he and McDermott will be gone. Sean has blown some choice opportunities. 

I wonder if Pegula cleans house completely or Beane gets a chance to hire the next HC assuming your scenario plays out.

10 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I would have fired him after KC 13 seconds and def after cincy 

BUT will Terry? No way. Even if they went 4-12 this year they wouldn’t fire mcdermott 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 4
  • Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.