Bills 2023 Official Schedule

3 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Has anyone here made the trip to Cinci? My wife and I are looking for some thoughts on the game experience and things maybe to see and eat in the area? 

I actually love Cincy.... Clean, fun city. Skyline chili is a must. J. Rubys has a decent steakhouse. Expensive but good food. Aquarium is in the top few in the country. Great area in general if you like Bourbon. Buffalo Trace distillery is only about 60 miles.  Plenty of things to do, I think you will enjoy it. 

Edited by Mikie2times
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

OK, no bye, but the Bills faced Miami's third choice QB in the Wildcard and limped past them. The best performance in the play offs in recent years came at Arrowhead. Yes, getting first would be great, but perhaps I'm not setting as much by it as some.

I think we have a great road team as well. The thing that is killing the Bills these last two seasons by not having the 1 seed is having to match up with a higher seed rather than say, the Jaguars. Does anyone think the Bills would have lost to the Jags like they did the Bengals last year? There is always a chance but your odds are significantly better if you can match up with a lower seed. 

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I think we have a great road team as well. The thing that is killing the Bills these last two seasons by not having the 1 seed is having to match up with a higher seed rather than say, the Jaguars. Does anyone think the Bills would have lost to the Jags like they did the Bengals last year? There is always a chance but your odds are significantly better if you can match up with a lower seed. 

Part of me thinks the Bills were so drained physically and emotionally that they would have still lost to the Jags. Maybe something like 17-10 rather than 27-10, but still a defeat.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Easier division, easier schedule. Better coach. 

Nobody knows how hard or easy the schedule is or division is until about week 8-10.  

The Rams were Super Bowl favorites, the Eagles weren't last year.

The Packers were supposed to win their division.

The Broncos were supposed to be a playoff team.

The Bucs were supposed to be good.

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea. Just my opinion that I could obviously be wrong about, but I think the AFC south will be a weaker division, the AFC East will be a tougher division and the Bills will have a harder schedule… and I think the Jags are ascending with one of the better coaches of the league and are in for a very good year. 

I don't know how I feel about the Jags yet.  I don't know how I feel about the Ravens yet either.

I think the only sure great teams are Bills, Chiefs and Bengals in the AFC.  Eagles and 49ers in the NFC.

A few teams will surprise and a few teams will disappoint.  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't know how I feel about the Jags yet.  I don't know how I feel about the Ravens yet either.

I think the only sure great teams are Bills, Chiefs and Bengals in the AFC.  Eagles and 49ers in the NFC.

A few teams will surprise and a few teams will disappoint.  

I could see the Jets joining the Bills, Chiefs, and Bengals as a serious contender in the AFC. Unfortunately, they do have a good roster. Rodgers is a massive upgrade from what they had last year. They are going to be a pain in the ass for the Bills this season. If Tua stays healthy (BIG IF) then I would add the Dolphins into the mix as well.

I have the 2023 Bills calendar all set up as a file that can be imported to your favorite calendar software (mine is Google Calendar). I set it up with 30 minute reminders to kickoff.

I'm willing to share the file (it would be a *.ics file) with other people, but don't know a convenient way to do so. I'm open to suggestions.

I thought pastebin.com, but that's kind of geeky for most people.

EDIT UPDATE: here's the schedule for those with an inner-geek https://pastebin.com/mU66kAww

EDIT UPDATE 2: Here's the file that may automagically import for people who open it.

bills2023.ics

Edited by boater
  • Like (+1) 3

On 5/28/2023 at 7:14 PM, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Has anyone here made the trip to Cinci? My wife and I are looking for some thoughts on the game experience and things maybe to see and eat in the area? 

Cincy is a great city.  Lots of hotels near the stadium, nice riverwalk area.  Haven’t gone for a NFL game but work and a baseball game years ago.  Lots of good places to eat around there.  I can’t recall the name of any off the top of my head but will try to remember them tomorrow!   

Edited by RyanC883

@boater this is great, but don’t the Bills already do this on their site?  I’ve been using it for years.  They have a calendar you can subscribe to.

Edit:  yep, just checked my calendar and all of this year’s games are already on it.

Edited by eball

11 hours ago, eball said:

@boater this is great, but don’t the Bills already do this on their site?  I’ve been using it for years.  They have a calendar you can subscribe to.

Edit:  yep, just checked my calendar and all of this year’s games are already on it.

True that, the Bills have a calendar. But I don't use Windows or Apple for calendar, alternatively this ICS file imports into my system.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/28/2023 at 7:14 PM, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I went to college in Cincinnati, and more recently I’ve also traveled in for Bills games there. It’s a nice walkable city. If you want a dive bar, I’m your guy! 😂 

They have a lot of park areas that not all cities enjoy. It’s a nice city for walking. What used to be dangerous in the Over The Rhine area (OTR) is now very cool with breweries all over the place, if that is your thing. It’s a beer drinking largely German town. Oktoberfest is a hoot! 

Hyde Park is cute and has Graeter’s Ice Cream, which is semi-famous and quite good, I’m told. I like Arthurs, a little cafe around the corner. I texted a Cincinnati buddy this afternoon that I probably think of Zip’s (hamburger joint in Mt Lookout) more than he does! It’s nothing special, just a neighborhood place, which makes it special. That is comfort food to me. 

I never got into the chili they are famous for, because, well…… I guess I just like food that tastes good. It was largely a “what’s open when the bars close” food in college. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
13 hours ago, akcash said:

Does anybody know the training camp dates or when those dates will come out?

There’s nothing yet on the app, which suggests the dates have not been finalized.  I’d expect to see something come out this week…

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.