Bills 2023 Official Schedule

4 hours ago, f0neguy said:

The service you need for the “Peacock” game is find the local Bills Backer Bar and go there 👍🍺🎉

[first post:]

Actually, AFAIK, commercial accounts like with bars, restaurants, and hotels do not offer Peacock yet, even though they have made a deal to air YouTube's Sunday Ticket via EverPass. So, if that is still the case in December, Bills fans out of Buffalo and LA areas are screwed unless they do the free trials with Peacock.

-----------------------

[second post:]

Bills are on four Sunday national TV late-afternoon games which are featured Games of the Week. Home to Dallas and the Jet and away at Philly and KC:

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The schedule sets up about as well as it could with the Bills getting a nice early slate. Yes, it is a tough stretch run but if they have built a rhythm and momentum by that stage they should be well placed. 

Tough prime time slate for my work arrangements. At least the Chargers one is  a Saturday night. I might try and save a day's leave on the Broncos game too. I can "work from home" that Friday and tell my PA to clear the diary before 11am 😄

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, chongli said:

Actually, AFAIK, commercial accounts like with bars, restaurants, and hotels do not offer Peacock yet, even though they have made a deal to air YouTube's Sunday Ticket via EverPass. So, if that is still the case in December, Bills fans out of Buffalo and LA areas are screwed unless they do the free trials with Peacock.

-----------------------

Bills are on four Sunday national TV late-afternoon games which are featured Games of the Week. Home to Dallas and the Jet and away at Philly and KC:

Romo/Nantz - three times in four weeks.  Also, likely Fins@Bills - week 4 and maybe Bills@Fins week 18.  We could see them six times this year which means it's possible 8 of our 17 games involve Romo and Collinsworth :) 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Romo/Nantz - three times in four weeks.  Also, likely Fins@Bills - week 4 and maybe Bills@Fins week 18.  We could see them six times this year which means it's possible 8 of our 17 games involve Romo and Collinsworth :) 

Yeah, Week 4 is definitely possible, maybe even probable. The only CBS games that week are:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-schedule-2023-complete-list-of-games-broadcast-on-cbs-including-bengals-chiefs-showdown-in-week-17/

Week 4

Sunday, October 1 

Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m.

Denver Broncos at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m.

Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns, 1 p.m.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Houston Texans, 1 p.m.

Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:05 p.m.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

God help us all.  Thankfully they are likely national,games so can mute TV and listen to radio feed 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

bye not until week 13. 2 monday night games. at cincy, at kc. miami early, at home. not a bad schedule, really. stay healthy and they can come away with at least 10 wins. going to be a real challenge but one I believe they will over come and get back to the post season with another shot at the lombardi.

GO BILLS!!!

I almost feel the NFL wants the Bills to win all their nationally televised games...they have given us relatively weaker opponents than in the past...

Jets, Giants,  Broncos, Chargers, Buccaneers with Bengals being the only super-charged team. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, chongli said:

-----------------------

Living in New Hampshire (Pats country) I will get at least 14 of the 17 with the TBD came up in the air. No sense buying the ticket...I was on the fence but its just not worth it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I thought Nantz retired? I was hoping for that, anyways. LOL

7 hours ago, I am leaving for good said:

Does the NFL love the Buffalo Bills or Josh Allen? Looking at it objectively the NFL and the nation loves Josh Allen because he is exciting to watch playing football like Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan or Larry Bird playing basketball. As a long time Buffalo Bills fan the Bills really haven’t won anything like a Green Bay, New York Giants, Pittsburgh or New England which have won a lot so the Bills aren’t up there historically with those NFL franchises. It’s Josh Allen is must watch television the Bills haven’t had a star like that since OJ Simpson. The 1990’s Buffalo Bills were very good the sum of their parts as a team but Jim Kelly was a try hard star it’s different. Jim Kelly plugged away gave everything he had and was a good leader but he didn’t have the star power of a Josh Allen being athletically gifted it’s different. I am a huge Jim Kelly fan but looking at it objectively Josh Allen is just athletically more gifted than a Jim Kelly or a Thurman Thomas. OJ Simpson, Josh Allen and Bruce Smith on defense were the three best I have seen in my lifetime as a Bills fan athletically. It use to be OJ Simpson with a debate about Bruce Smith on the defensive side of the football but Josh Allen with everything bigger today in the NFL nationally has passed even OJ Simpson as best Buffalo Bills player all time in my 49 plus years watching the Bills in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Nice post. But I don’t think of Allen like that...yet. Time will tell.

I have traveled to South Florida several times to see the Bills.  Biggest issue this year…spending all that money and have the game end up being a meaningless one where most of the starters get benched. 

Edited by LabattBlue

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.