Bills Sign 5 of their 6 Draft Picks

The Bills have announced that they have signed guard O’Cyrus Torrence (second round), linebacker Dorian Williams (third round), receiver Justin Shorter (fifth round), guard Nick Broeker (seventh round) and cornerback Alex Austin. 

This leaves their 1st round pick TE Dalton Kincaid as the only unsigned draft pick.

Edited by Allen2Diggs
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

The Bills have announced that they have signed guard O’Cyrus Torrence (second round), linebacker Dorian Williams (third round), receiver Justin Shorter (fifth round), guard Nick Broeker (seventh round) and cornerback Alex Austin. 

This leaves their 1st round pick TE Dalton Kincaid as the only unsigned draft pick.

I knew that you can't trust anyone who comes to his first visit without socks...

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Pretty much foregone conclusions with how the rookie wage scale is. Little reason for prolonged contract discussions unless one side is trying to screw the other and demand things that are unusual.

I hear that since we spent a 1st and 4th rounder on him he wants 1st plus 4th rounder money 😬

• Haha (+1) 10

Just now, Limeaid said:

Kincaid wants to wear #17 and a girl friend to be named later.  He and Jiosh are negotiating.

My neighbor's cousin's pregnant bartender is saying Kincaid is holding out for second round money. 

You heard it here first. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.