Rumor Josh Allen break up/ reason for losing to cinci

Jamone

Rumor going around Josh Allen got bar tender pregnant. Gf found out day before cinci game. Makes sense why they came out so flat and why diggs was yelling at Josh. Don’t do stupid stuff like that that affects the team when you’re chasing ultimate goal. Unfortunate tarnishes joshes squeaky clean to this point career. Really bad optics. 

• Vomit 4
  • Eyeroll 11
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Angry 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 5

2 minutes ago, Jamone said:

Lol the article the rumor is from even admits it's probably BS.

"DeuxMoi is known for being a rumor monger and has admitted to specializing in conjecture, so this should be taken with a grain of salt. They were the ones who sparked rumors of Tom Brady dating Reese Witherspoon last month, which has since been confirmed false."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

or the sieve-like offensive line, for that matter

the OL was just so offended on Brittney's behalf that they decided to let Allen get sacked so he would learn a lesson, that cad!

• Haha (+1) 8

11 minutes ago, Jamone said:

Rumor going around Josh Allen got bar tender pregnant. Gf found out day before cinci game. Makes sense why they came out so flat and why diggs was yelling at Josh. Don’t do stupid stuff like that that affects the team when you’re chasing ultimate goal. Unfortunate tarnishes joshes squeaky clean to this point career. Really bad optics. 

HUGE thread on this already on "off the wall". 

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

I heard from someone through Law Enforcement that Allen's place was trashed in the early morning hours before the game.

As to who did it or why, I cannot say 

I did as well, from someone that lives near there. Who knows. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

It’s not true,  his girlfriend was posting pics on instagram of their vacation sometime in February.  So unless she was cool with him knocking up another chick,  I think it’s just a total made up rumor.

Additionally, in Josh's Basement interview yesterday, he talked about having a kid or kids someday.  To me that implied that there is no kid on the way.

Edited by Lieutenant Aldo Raine
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1