Week one

Jimmy Spagnola

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

A team coming off a 7-10 season isn't better than one coming off a 13-3 season. Grandpa isn't making up the 6 games difference. He will have to get used to being the #2 best QB in the division.

Like I said.  Quick but not painless.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Youse afraid a talkin football with a fan of a better team?  Stick your little fingers in youse ears and sing la la la?  It don’t matter none cuz your gettin curb stomped week 1.  The Jets is much better than the Bills.  We crushed you with Zach Wilson now we got one a top 3 all time QB.  Banning people ain’t gonna stop yer downfall.

how are you? how is the husband? i'm glad you're here. we love you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

And all 4 members of the Bills starting secondary plus Edmunds out

Yet, the loss still counted!  I don't even see an asterisk in the stat sheet!

Sorry that sounded harsh.  reality is we don't know how much better or worse the Jets or Bills will be on the field this year

Edited by dorquemada

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Youse done

Itll be quick but it won’t be painless.

I agree with you. This feels like one of those times we had to go to Arrowhead or Three Rivers at night in the 90s.

ROFL stomp is definitely possible.

19 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I agree with you. This feels like one of those times we had to go to Arrowhead or Three Rivers at night in the 90s.

ROFL stomp is definitely possible.

Bills should win but should they lose i'd hope that would put a chip on their shoulder the rest of the year.  They went into opening day 2 years ago and lost a game to the steelers that they had no business losing because they were too busy sniffing their own farts to bring their A game

3 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Bills should win but should they lose i'd hope that would put a chip on their shoulder the rest of the year.  They went into opening day 2 years ago and lost a game to the steelers that they had no business losing because they were too busy sniffing their own farts to bring their A game

Should they? Which position groups on the Bills are better than the Jets? 

3 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Should they? Which position groups on the Bills are better than the Jets? 

It's a team game, not a positional battle.  The Bills finished 6 games ahead of the Jets, scored 159 points more, and gave up 30 points less.  Do you feel like the Jets made enough improvement to exceed those spreads, guaranteed?  Bills are the favorite until the Jets can beat them consistently

3 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

It's a team game, not a positional battle.  The Bills finished 6 games ahead of the Jets, scored 159 points more, and gave up 30 points less.  Do you feel like the Jets made enough improvement to exceed those spreads, guaranteed?  Bills are the favorite until the Jets can beat them consistently

They outscored the Jets by 5 last year. Do I think they've made up 5? Or an average of 2.5 better per game? Has Rodgers netted them a FG a game more by himself? Forgetting everything else I think at least that is likely. 

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Youse done

Itll be quick but it won’t be painless.

Thanks for participating, give that man a star ️ 

54 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Yet, the loss still counted!  I don't even see an asterisk in the stat sheet!

Sorry that sounded harsh.  reality is we don't know how much better or worse the Jets or Bills will be on the field this year

I don't disagree, but I keep seeing the Zach Wilson point brought up (mostly from Jets fans) without acknowledging the decimated Bills defense we trotted out there

Edited by buffblue

* quote jimmy spagnulo here *

I thought you were gone from here. Thats why I like going to our place in ARZ because we dont have you downstate types there.  Now we're back in South Buff for the summer and remember how we used to handle guys like you. quick and painful like you said. In all my 88 years ive seen punks like you come and go, usually crawling back to your trans am after getting your noses busted by guys like me or Jimmy McNeil who lived on Caz.

My wife and me are planning to visit our grandson in Brooklynn and have a PO reunion with guys near the stadium at some italian joint.  I know you'll be busy smoking dope or something but i have a few things to talk to you about. Like my football team and how Marsel Dareus and company will hurt that little twerp Wilson.

let's go Buffalo!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

They outscored the Jets by 5 last year. Do I think they've made up 5? Or an average of 2.5 better per game? Has Rodgers netted them a FG a game more by himself? Forgetting everything else I think at least that is likely. 

I think the Jets played lights out and the Bills were flat as hell.  If you would like a friendly wager so we can each put our money where our mouths are, i'm in

Loser buys Jimmy Spags a nice dinner

Edited by dorquemada

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.