Bills at jets monday opener ESPN/ABC on week 1

djp14150

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

I want to crush their ugly faces.

Obviously you’ve never been to John Butler.

I want to demolish them.. lol

Ya I'm lucky if I make it to OP once every other year but go to metlife every year , I'm about 15 minutes away. 

Metlife stadium was rocking last year, more than any other I can recall. Can only imagine how that gm will be. And it's week 1 so I'll Definitely be able to go to WNY later in year

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's the price of being good. Besides, more early road games mean more of the cold weather home games we love. (We love those, right?)

A) Who's "we?" You and your pet mouse

B) *****, I'd wanted to go see them at the meadowlands again, but doubt tickets will be at all reasonable for that

C) The league just LOVES making us go on the road week 1.

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's the price of being good. Besides, more early road games mean more of the cold weather home games we love. (We love those, right?)

B) *****, I'd wanted to go see them at the meadowlands again, but doubt tickets will be at all reasonable for that

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

B. is the largest negative. Jets tickets are usually cheap by late October when the team is dead last.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.