Brandon Beane Selling OP Home

Back2Buff

Just now, Lost said:

Home prices in my area are are 200-300% of what they were pre covid so this doesn't seem unreasonable.   Congrats to everyone who keeps voting for inflation.

In this area, high end homes have not seen a large increase.   For example, Beasley put his house on market for 1.5 million, and it sold for 1.2 million.

Property taxes are ridiculous in OP.  I can't even imagine what a 1.8 million would pay in taxes.  I know a 500k house is like 12k a year.  Probably looking at over 40k a year in property taxes at 1.8 million.

21 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Beane put his house up for sale...at a ridiculous up charge of 650k.

Good luck to Mr.Beane trying to get 650k more than what he paid in this housing market at that high end of the market.  Only hope is another player or coach buys it.

Beane House

How do you know it’s his? Creep. 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Lost said:

Home prices in my area are are 200-300% of what they were pre covid so this doesn't seem unreasonable.   Congrats to everyone who keeps voting for inflation.

Lol, increased value of assets is not inflation. Is it inflation when the stock market goes up too?

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, SWATeam said:

Lol, increased value of assets is not inflation. Is it inflation when the stock market goes up too?

If the cost of everything else has increased along with your net worth then your spending power hasn't really increased has it?   In other words, inflation.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

It's asset inflation. And insofar as price increases make housing unaffordable for people and drive up their mortgage payments, it's inflation. 

4 minutes ago, Lost said:

If the cost of everything else has increased along with your net worth then your spending power hasn't really increased has it?   In other words, inflation.

Yep, Beane’s capital gains are going to be done in by the price of eggs

57 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Beane put his house up for sale...at a ridiculous up charge of 650k.

Good luck to Mr.Beane trying to get 650k more than what he paid in this housing market at that high end of the market.  Only hope is another player or coach buys it.

Beane House

LOL

He's not going rogue on this, if this is the price it's listed at, it's because of his real estate agent.  

You have no idea what this house was appraised for as of this month.

• Like (+1) 1