Schedule Release - Rumors & Leaks

4 hours ago, Negan said:

Bills vs Chiefs week 1, the NFL wants it, we want it, you want it!!

Wow 5 thumbs down for this statement, how do you not want the Chiefs week one? Go in there and make them look like the JV squad week one.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, corta765 said:

It became infuriating hearing about the Sun. Had Buffalo won Bills fans would've been touting it as one of the all time gutsiest wins ever etc.. and never shut up.

So apparently Miami is not a super great draw TV wise right now. I was reading that when they played the Chargers in what shouldve been a big draw game with LA and MIA the ratings lagged for what they hoped.  So some of the issue is the market unless the team is rolling just isn't very good for tv..

Ive been thinking maybe the nfl avoids miami in primetime  as much as possible. If Tua gets another concussion its not going to be pretty. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Wow 5 thumbs down for this statement, how do you not want the Chiefs week one? Go in there and make them look like the JV squad week one.

I'd rather face them in week 14 - 17 so we can get a better look at what the Chiefs are like before the playoffs.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Because the entire world would let out a collective "so what?"

Bills looking good early in the year, Bills beating the Chiefs in the regular season, even Bills beating the defending SB Champ week 1... we've all seen it before, and it didn't amount to anything in the end. 

We've also seen Chiefs look vulnerable early, just to end up in the AFCCG or SB yet again. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 4

4 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I would be shocked if this is the case.  I prefer 1PM also but I expect the max or maybe one less.

Which means 5 or 6. If I was the NFL, I would definitely put us on six primetime games, because we are such a fun team to watch, for better or worse. 

• Agree 3

55 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Because the entire world would let out a collective "so what?"

Bills looking good early in the year, Bills beating the Chiefs in the regular season, even Bills beating the defending SB Champ week 1... we've all seen it before, and it didn't amount to anything in the end. 

We've also seen Chiefs look vulnerable early, just to end up in the AFCCG or SB yet again. 

I totally agree a week one beat down of KC will mean very little for all the reasons you stated, but it doesn’t explain the thumbs down.

A week one matchup against KC would be an exciting football game.

25 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

*Disclaimer, he’s basically just saying if we have to play on Thanskgiving he’d want it to be a home game. Around 14:30 into the video

Maybe thats why the Dolphins Jets game is first black Friday game? If you decide to put 2 AFC East teams on Friday why not the Bills unless they are scheduled for Thanksgiving night

14 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

I hate the idea of watching a game in the early morning 

great start to a day in my book.....  and you've got the rest of the games to take you 'till midnight !  

Edited by jethro_tull

2 hours ago, julian said:

I totally agree a week one beat down of KC will mean very little for all the reasons you stated, but it doesn’t explain the thumbs down.

A week one matchup against KC would be an exciting football game.

That’s too early for a game between two of the top teams. It’d be a much better game after week 4 when both teams are up to speed. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

*Disclaimer, he’s basically just saying if we have to play on Thanskgiving he’d want it to be a home game. Around 14:30 into the video

I'm personally burnt out of Thanksgiving games need a break for a couple years

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I agree, I'd like to have a normal meal with my family this year.

I haven't had one of those in over 20 years so the football at least makes it so we have a break from each other. 😂

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.