Buffalo Bills Embedded: Exclusives from Buffalo Bills NFL 2023 Draft | Game Changers

The Wiz

10 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

It looked like the Cowboys took Overshown from Buffalo

I hear "Overshown, they took the other one.", meaning the Bills wanted Dorian Williams there. Maybe Overshown was the backup plan if Dorian was gone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Was one of the more boring videos of a Bills draft room over the past few years IMO. There was less Beane in discussion with his key lieutenants, which I think is always the interesting stuff. Clearly they were thinking from quite early on Kincaid might be a guy that dropped to them. That of course doesn't mean there weren't similar conversations on the receivers, only for the receivers to be gone. 

I actually liked the "is there anything you like?" question from Terry to Beane while they were waiting for their 2nd round pick. "I'd take the guard" that was a cool moment. I think when you see the interaction between Terry, Beane and Sean you can't help but think this regime is probably on slightly thicker ice than a lot of fans might want to believe. 

I think there are a lot less fans thinking Beane and Coach McD are on thin ice but they just have bigger mouths and louder.

Beane would be hired very quickly if let go to a front office.   Coach McD would be signed by a team as well if he did not want to take a break to have time for family while he was on the dole.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CapeBreton said:

I hear "Overshown, they took the other one.", meaning the Bills wanted Dorian Williams there. Maybe Overshown was the backup plan if Dorian was gone.

My view on them as players is Overshown is more the profile they have had at MLB, but it less refined, raw, and maybe not as ready to play as Williams who is smaller and faster but can be on an NFL field tomorrow but might need time to adjust to the role. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.