Is Josh becoming too commercialized?

Tipster19

5 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Hey, give me a little credit.   I jumped in on his side, and that helped keep things going.  

It is amazing that people could talk about this for so long.   

One time the guys on Car Talk gave ten minutes of advice about was wrong with air brakes on a tractor, even though they began their advice by admitting that neither had ever seen. let alone worked on, air brakes.  Someone wrote to them and said their discussion conclusively proved that two people who don't know what they're talking about know LESS than one person who doesn't know what they're talking about!     Everyone who posted here have two things in common:  They're Bills fans, and they have absolutely no information about what Josh Allen has been doing since the loss to Cincinnati, except for what they've seen on TV.  We know less than nothing, and we love talking about it!

Duly noted!  Credit to Shaw!  I didn’t read any of the thread.  This doesn’t interest me in the least.  Like you said, no one knows anything so the dialog in the chat is likely just people hating on my boy @Tipster19 and I ain’t down with that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

He’s one of the faces of the league. It comes with it 

Well, yes and no.   He's in demand, for sure.  But he can turn down invitations.  

It is, however, quite amazing after all these years to find that the Bills, and particularly Josh, in every NFL video collage.  Stevie Johnson was fun, but no one was calling him the face of the league!

3 hours ago, Billy Claude said:

Josh identified ball placement and YAC as something he needed to work on so it would appear that Allen, himself was not satisfied with it, at least for the 2021 season.  

Was there any evidence of improved ball placement last season?   Even before the UCL injury?

I agreed that he listed that as an area for improvement.  But it's also true that no matter how much Allen improves here it won't overcome poor play by the guys catching the well placed balls.

For the record I thought that before the injury his ball placement was very good.

8 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

I thought that you promised that you would go away? What happened? It absolutely amazes me that the people who hate me and/or hate what I post just keep on coming back. Lol! Why would someone do that to themselves?? 

Maybe you just make it too easy? Maybe the saying 'you cant fix stupid' exists because of peoples need to continuously try to? Maybe your magnetic?? 2 out of 3 aint bad!

Thanks for your participation Beck Water. Look, I don’t want to be enemies with anyone, it boils down to this, the couple of pictures I posted Josh’s poses look ridiculous to me. Period. Anybody who has a problem with that is simply their problem, not mine. Everybody has a right to their opinion, if people don’t like or agree with mine that’s fine but what gives the people the right to personally attack somebody? That’s wrong. I know that the majority of posters here wouldn’t have the guts to say half the stuff they say to and about somebody to their face. Hiding behind a keyboard is pretty gutless. I just don’t get it when people here get so riled up over a post or thread. If it’s that disturbing to them then why don’t they just not read it? I don’t ever insult anyone here, regardless of what I think of them or their opinions. Once in a while I may respond and laugh at some when their mouth gets too big but even that is rarely. Such hate around here, it’s really pathetic. The more that they pile on only fuels me to feed the animals at the zoo all the more. If I said a fraction of what people say to and about me I’d get banned or penalized. This is a message board, people are suppose to post their opinion regardless if others dislike or disagree with it as long as they act proper. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

Dam @Tipster19!!!  You’ve outdone yourself with this thread!!  Well done!!

that said, I haven’t read anything since page 1.  From the looks of page 12, this thread sucks but is also awesome at the same time.

can I get a thread recap anyone?  

I think Tippy started out with very stupid but genuine threads but has seen his responses and now is just trolling. Taking offense at Allen “modeling.” He’s either a literal child or a I can’t say the word.

6 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

Thanks for your participation Beck Water. Look, I don’t want to be enemies with anyone, it boils down to this, the couple of pictures I posted Josh’s poses look ridiculous to me. Period. Anybody who has a problem with that is simply their problem, not mine. Everybody has a right to their opinion, if people don’t like or agree with mine that’s fine but what gives the people the right to personally attack somebody? That’s wrong. I know that the majority of posters here wouldn’t have the guts to say half the stuff they say to and about somebody to their face. Hiding behind a keyboard is pretty gutless. I just don’t get it when people here get so riled up over a post or thread. If it’s that disturbing to them then why don’t they just not read it? I don’t ever insult anyone here, regardless of what I think of them or their opinions. Once in a while I may respond and laugh at some when their mouth gets too big but even that is rarely. Such hate around here, it’s really pathetic. The more that they pile on only fuels me to feed the animals at the zoo all the more. If I said a fraction of what people say to and about me I’d get banned or penalized. This is a message board, people are suppose to post their opinion regardless if others dislike or disagree with it as long as they act proper. 

you need to work on your issues homie. Jesus. 

And take an English class, please! Can you not learn basic punctuation? It’s not hard man.

@Tipster19 I assume you don’t know this, but no one takes you seriously around here. Your idiotic threads exist for offseason entertainment. Your post history suggests you’re dumber than a pile of rocks.

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

I think Tippy started out with very stupid but genuine threads but has seen his responses and now is just trolling. Taking offense at Allen “modeling.” He’s either a literal child or a I can’t say the word.

Then why do you read them? Is it so you can just flap your negative mouth?

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tipster19 said:

Then why do you read them? Is it so you can just flap your negative mouth?

seriously, shut the **** up tip. You started a negative thread about josh allen and now who’s mad? Oh, you mad. You’re useless around here.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

The *****? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You shouldn’t be swearing, you can get penalized for that. If Josh is a relative of yours then I apologize, if not too bad. 

not a relative I just take offense to some clear idiot criticizing a guy for putting on a suit and going to an event in his free time. Also I’m an actual Bills fan and I’m starting to believe you ain’t tip. 

At first I just thought you were an enthusiastic but exceptionally stupid fan. Now I think you might just be a troll.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

you need to work on your issues homie. Jesus. 

And take an English class, please! Can you not learn basic punctuation? It’s not hard man.

@Tipster19 I assume you don’t know this, but no one takes you seriously around here. Your idiotic threads exist for offseason entertainment. Your post history suggests you’re dumber than a pile of rocks.

I didn’t read the thread.  I just feel that tipster generally just speaks his mind, even if he knows his take is going to get blasted.
He usually takes it like a man and doesn’t disrespect.  

that said, I haven’t read anything in between the first and last page.  

And yet you’re still here. Amazing. Why would you subject yourself multiple times in a stupid post. Maybe the post isn’t the only thing that is stupid?

buddy you’re posting something completely idiotic (i get it; it’s the offseason) and you expect only people who agree with you to file in and agree with you? Like how old are you, seriously. If the answer is over 13 you have big problems.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I didn’t read the thread.  I just feel that tipster generally just speaks his mind, even if he knows his take is going to get blasted.
He usually takes it like a man and doesn’t disrespect.  

that said, I haven’t read anything in between the first and last page.  

I get that but I shant cut this guy or gal any slack anymore. Tip starts an amazing amount of threads based on nothing but some brain bubble that popped inside his head. But yeah no I will call him out for this BS. Hating on a guy for what he’s wearing? Because he went to an event? Nah. 

8 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

buddy you’re posting something completely idiotic (i get it; it’s the offseason) and you expect only people who agree with you to file in and agree with you? Like how old are you, seriously. If the answer is over 13 you have big problems.

I get that but I shant cut this guy or gal any slack anymore. Tip starts an amazing amount of threads based on nothing but some brain bubble that popped inside his head. But yeah no I will call him out for this BS. Hating on a guy for what he’s wearing? Because he went to an event? Nah. 

Lol….  I hear ya man.  People’s minds work in different ways. Again, I’m not defending what’s gone on in this thread as I’ll never even know what was said.  His threads are usually some strange off the wall takes and I’m usually the first to chime in with an eye roll or a sarcastic remark.  I’m able to overlook how bad his takes are because think he truly feels what he posts and isn’t just trolling.  Maybe I’m wrong and he’s just trolling me.  🤣 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Lol….  I hear ya man.  People’s minds work in different ways. Again, I’m not defending what’s gone on in this thread as I’ll never even know what was said.  His threads are usually some strange off the wall takes and I’m usually the first to chime in with an eye roll or a sarcastic remark.  I’m able to overlook how bad his takes are because think he truly feels what he posts and isn’t just trolling.  Maybe I’m wrong and he’s just trolling me.  🤣 

agreed Tip just usually throws some crazy idea based on no research at all and then disappears and collects his mentions. He or she appears to be invested in this idea based on the fact he’s replied.

53 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

dude, you’re insane.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.