Is Josh becoming too commercialized?

Tipster19

2 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

But again, he is a superstar filthy rich face of a franchise qb.

In what world does ANYONE care, let alone HIM, what your personal thoughts on the matter are?

Its like the selfawareness is non-existant. Everyone else seemed to think they could get through their day just fine with out coming here to dump on their QBs fashion sense. Like what is this post really even talking about here? Getting tackled easier because the dude put some thought into how he looks?

The 1st name basis of his girlfriend and then the presumed take on their relationship is a bit of a weird look too....

Uh-oh you’re starting to stutter!

36 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

Would it have been better if he had a red white and blue lunch pail in those pics?

... in a pair of Zubaz while lugging around a white folding table, just-in-case.  

This place is absolutely hilarious at times.   

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

No…Kid grew up on a farm…he has “levelheaded-ness” ingrained in him…👍

That "farm" had batting cages, a home theater set up, and a roller coaster out back.  All the kids in town would stay over since it was the place to be.  This isn't your aunt sally discovering her sexuality out in the tall grass of the old family cucumber patch.  Allen Farms was basically Six Flags and all the kid knows is C.R.E.A.M. - cash rules everything around me.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

Uh-oh you’re starting to stutter!

Just now, Tipster19 said:

Hit that edit button gobills 1212! Lol!

Not that your OP made much sense, but it was at least coherent.

This post has now started circling the toilet and your comebacks have digressed into you just typing random words?

You arent even talking about fashion, or what Josh's favorite color is, or how you heard he feels about what you heard his girlfriends favorite color is and how that makes you feel.... and does that help HER break tackles any better???????

I havent a clue how one could asertain someone is starting to 'stutter' or why hitting an edit button to fix a typo so that you can better comprehend is considered an insult by you - but consider me effectively insulted. You got me good that time Tipster, what a zinger!

Ok my friend... at this point, you are just making yourself look silly.

Its not huring me in anyway, so I'll back off and you just let your freak flag fly.

Enjoy your afternoon and I'll just keep an eye out for your next post about Bass and his 1 eye black strip.

I...cant....wait.....

6 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

That "farm" had batting cages, a home theater set up, and a roller coaster out back.  All the kids in town would stay over since it was the place to be.  This isn't your aunt sally discovering her sexuality out in the tall grass of the old family cucumber patch.  Allen Farms was basically Six Flags and all the kid knows is C.R.E.A.M. - cash rules everything around me.  

Omg, I’m crying over here! 🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Not that your OP made much sense, but it was at least coherent.

This post has now started circling the toilet and your comebacks have digressed into you just typing random words?

You arent even talking about fashion, or what Josh's favorite color is, or how you heard he feels about what you heard his girlfriends favorite color is and how that makes you feel.... and does that help HER break tackles any better???????

I havent a clue how one could asertain someone is starting to 'stutter' or why hitting an edit button to fix a typo so that you can better comprehend is considered an insult by you - but consider me effectively insulted. You got me good that time Tipster, what a zinger!

Ok my friend... at this point, you are just making yourself look silly.

Its not huring me in anyway, so I'll back off and you just let your freak flag fly.

Enjoy your afternoon and I'll just keep an eye out for your next post about Bass and his 1 eye black strip.

I...cant....wait.....

Blah, blah, blah. Shoo fly.

10 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

• Haha (+1) 1

Buffalo Bills fans are 40 years to late on the commercialization of the NFL. What Bills quarterback Josh Allen is doing personally on his off days is none of my business. Buffalo Bills fans should worry about Jerry Jones and Legends in our wallets if Bills fans want to legitimately want to be concerned about something in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

I'm amazed at how LITTLE Josh is commercialized. I live outside of WNY and only see him on Gillette commercials and used to see him on a Lays commercial (I haven't seen that ad in ages - I don't think that campaign is currently running). For a superstar of the most watched league in the country I'd think I'd actually see a lot more of Josh than I do (although Mahomes is everywhere).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

It’s not really the endorsements, it’s the posing/modeling. He looks ridiculous. At least flame me for the accurate accusation.

He's not "posing / modeling", he's an NFL superstar at a huge public sports event, with a ton of photographers around so he's, you know, smiling and showing some personality for the camera.  As one does when one walks a red carpet at a big event...

I can only imagine if we saw him at the Derby and he was not smiling at the cameras.  "What's wrong with Josh!?  The breakup has him depressed, he's not having fun at one of the funniest events of the spring!  We're doooooooomed!!!"

:beer: 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

It’s not really the endorsements, it’s the posing/modeling. He looks ridiculous. At least flame me for the accurate accusation.

I mean, Brady looked ridiculous as well but that ended up ok. He's probably feeling himself a little bit after making a quarter billion, being single for the first time. Might it impact him in other ways? Who knows. Part of growing up and becoming who he is. Everybody else seems to think he's a pretty level headed guy. I'm going to go with that assumption vs thinking this is a problem of some sorts. 

39 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I like that you said what the acronym is.

How old am I?

How old are you 🤣 

I don't worry about him attending events, or being out in the public. 

My question has always revolved around how does Josh get to the next performance level? 

2020, 2021, 2022 have largely been the same statistically (Top 4 in NFL). The Bills have taken the approach to keep the same 2020 team around him as much as possible I believe, going so far as to re-sign Cole Beasley and John Brown. 

That's why I say there is meat on the bone when it comes to his conditioning, especially when you listen to how the other Quarterbacks around the league prepare in the offseason. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.