Is Josh becoming too commercialized?

Tipster19

I’m big on Josh Allen, love his competitive nature, amazed by his abilities but it seems like since the Britney split he’s going pretty deep on posing and modeling. I’ll admit that he looked great at the Kentucky Derby but his poses are a little too much for my liking and now I just a post on IG for caps and it was like this guy thinks he’s a model now. Sorry, don’t like it, flame me all you want but I just want him to concrete on being a rough and tough QB who plows through defenders, not a guy sitting in a armchair posing waiting on GQ to give him a call. The clothes and such are nice but truth be told the only thing that I want to see him modeling is a Super Bowl ring. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr_5dFcgWod/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 28
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Haha (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 5

These guys need to eat, sleep, and breathe football!  There is absolutely no time, whatsoever, for any offseason interests outside of lifting weights, throwing footballs and bashing homers and Micah's thing! /s

These guys are more than just football players.  They are people with families, interests, hobbies, entrepreneurial spirit, etc.  I have no doubts that Josh, and others like Pat Mahomes (who also is all over the place) are putting in the work to be ready for the season and to be at their best.  Lifting weights and doing some football activity takes maybe 3-4 hours on a given day? 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'd much rather have a QB that flies under the radar and doesn't get endorsements... 

Upstanding young fellows like JP Losman, Trent Edwards, EJ Manuel, etc that will help us to win 7 games and be solidly "In the Hunt" through Week 16

Then we can all go back to sleep for 17 years and set our alarm clocks for Sunday 1 PM games every week

SMFH

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If all his "modeling" means he is going to stop "concret[ing] on being a rough and tough QB who plows through defenders" and concentrate on being a pocket passer who plays until hes 40 then get him on the runway ASAP.

But seriously OP, you've outdone yourself today. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

If all his "modeling" means he is going to stop "concret[ing] on being a rough and tough QB who plows through defenders" and concentrate on being a pocket passer who plays until hes 40 then get him on the runway ASAP.

But seriously OP, you've outdone yourself today. 

Another Tipster Special....buy one thread, get one free....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.