PFF Draft Grade for Bills

20 hours ago, julian said:

They seem to really like our 3rd round pick much more than some fans. I hope they’re correct.

Hey, all I know is last time the Bills selected a player from Tulane it was all world megastar quarterback JayPee Loseman!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, msw2112 said:

I have not sent my resume to any NFL teams.  Sometimes it's just entertaining to see how certain guys that you have hunches on turn out.  I'd find it interesting to hear stories on players that others on this board had hunches about and how they turned out.  I always think about the guy who screamed to the high heavens on this board that the Bills should draft Patrick Mahomes and that Mahomes was going to be great.  I tuned him out at the time, but looking back, I tip my hat to him.

LOL on the resume!!!  I knew and was captured on local TV in Rochester that JA17 WAS going to be the man moments after he was selected in the draft.  Holy effnuts I took some serious ribbing by my friends and fiends that I was 110% wrong in that assumption that day.  I am happy to say, yeah I was right.  Why?  I dunno - I just had a feeling he was the one the Bills needed.  So glad I was right!  I was also VERY high on Wyatt Teller.....just wish the Bills woulda kept him but BBB did what he does.  Sometimes it works sometimes it don't.  Oh to have a crystal ball no?????

My $0.02 on Mahomie is he benefitted hugely on being held back a year that sadly Josh didn't have that year to grow and gel.  But now lookie lookie we have a pretty cool competition betwixt the 2!  Kinda awesomesauce!!!  The more tools JA has added to the team the closer he gets to that elusive SB!

Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.