Matt Araiza

SCBills

8 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

It’s not a coincidence that the Bills were riddled with absolutely bad things last year. All of this started after sacking Araiza after our whole mantra has been family and standing by them. It’s the universes way of dealing with these things. 

You seriously changed your username to that garbage?  You've lost it 😆 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Also like who the hell cares? Are people seriously going around saying "sorry before I think about a relationship with you, how many people have you slept with?" If they are they need to get a ***** life. Or maybe they are just insecure about their own sexual performance and hope their partner has nothing to compare to? 

I mean.. fwiw, if you’re someone “insecure about sexual performance” that girl who’s been with 4 guys, is probably comparing you to each one.  

That girl who’s been with 100 dudes, unless you’re straight trash in bed, isn’t comparing you to anyone. 

The reason they aren’t comparing you, is because they all blend in .. which is my point .. that you run the risk of not being able to connect on a deeper level.  Sex doesn’t become a bond.  It becomes a hobby.. or when in a relationship, an activity.  

Sex may not be a bonding experience for that person, like it may be for others.  

I don’t think this is earth shattering psychology here.  

24 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

Well curses happen. I’m just acknowledging we have to deal with it for a long time. Really bad things happened to this team after this whole thing went down. 

SMH this has jumped the shark. your new moniker is Bad JuJu..you had to go there?

whoa.

😲

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

I mean it’s the NFL. They could wave their wand and say Araiza gets to go back to Buffalo and no team can poach him. They can do whatever they want. 

Bills management messed up, they should have just ignored the mob and let it play out. 

Can you link us to all your posts saying this last year? You know, before anyone had 20/20 hindsight on the matter?

1 minute ago, Araiza Curse said:

Then sit back and enjoy the Araiza curse. We have our chance to correct it right now. 

No, we don't. He's a Punter. We aren't going to cut Sam Martin and eat a 2.4 million dollar cap hit AND pay Matt Araiza on top of it for the Punter position. We aren't going to carry 2 Punters on the 53. The league isn't going to give us an exemption. Even if they did, we wouldn't be interested. Punter is covered. Matt Araiza wouldn't want to come here where the position is covered, even if we wanted to.

There is NO scenario where Matt Araiza will be a Bill and we "fix it". Fixing it would require us fixing the Araiza "injustice" and do an injustice to Sam Martin in return. 

Spin it any way you want, it doesn't make sense for the Bills or Araiza at this point. What's done is done.

Just now, Araiza Curse said:

Well we can correct the wrongs. We still have that ability. 

Thank you for yet another repetitive 100 post crusade in a single day.

Extra kudos for inserting a bunch of irrelevant woke nonsense.

See you when training camp starts.

Maybe.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

The Bills should have just ignored the outside presence. Don’t answer any questions and avoid it. Now they lost out on a generational talent for nothing. 

Dude.  What exactly do you think the NFL is about?

17 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You seriously changed your username to that garbage?  You've lost it 😆 

This place just gets better and better by the minute!!!  🤣 you CAN’T make this stuff up.  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Thank you for yet another repetitive 100 post crusade in a single day.

Extra kudos for inserting a bunch of irrelevant woke nonsense.

See you when training camp starts.

Maybe.

It's amazing woke is just another acronym to go through, so you don't offend some acronym of a group of people. Well consider this, I believe,  that because the energy that gives my body life comes from the universe, I consider myself a universal citizen, and because of that I don't Believe I need a passport, because the earth resides in the universe, while also accepting me for my beliefs, race as a universal, and choices. As they are my heritage.

• Eyeroll 1

53 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

The Bills should have just ignored the outside presence. Don’t answer any questions and avoid it. Now they lost out on a generational talent for nothing. 

I have no doubt that if someone does pick him up they will go to a superbowl because he can kick the ball way down field.  Lol.    

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

They took the right choice. It was right he didn't play while the investigation was ongoing. And to keep him the Bills would have had to use up a roster spot on a guy who wasn't going to play all year.

straw man. nevery said they made the wrong choice. simply said they had choices and made a choice. my original response was to someone portraying the Bills as victims due to the choice they made. the Bills are most definitely NOT a victim in this fiasco. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Oh, hey man!  OK--May 8th, the actual exculpatory transcript/evidence is released.  Guy's off the hook.

"Sue the Bills!"  "Where's our compensation??"  "Body counts"!!

He was off the hook back in December.  Now we know why.

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

I have no doubt that if someone does pick him up they will go to a superbowl because he can kick the ball way down field.  Lol.    

That's really not the issue, one we lost a cost controlled player for 4 years, his talent aside. We had to spend more to replace him and we lost a draft pick. Now I know they said they did there due dlilly, but once social media gotta hold off this they tied our hands.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.