Matt Araiza

SCBills

In the long run the real victim won’t just be Matt Araiza, it will be the actual victims of rape and sexual assault. This girls’ heinous lies certainly won’t make it easier for them to come forward.

“Prosecutors said the footage from the cell phone of the sexual encounter did not suggest any forced behavior. “There’s nothing in the videos that sound like you’re saying ‘stop’ or ‘this hurts’ or anything like that,” Ted Mansour, an investigator for the San Diego County district attorney’s office, said at the meeting.

Prosecutors also said that videos from the bedroom show that her piercings were not ripped at the time and she was not bleeding from any wounds from it. “I don’t see any elements of force being used in the sexual encounter,” Assistant District Attorney Amador said.”

And if you are waiting for mea culpas or apologies from posters here or the digital lynch mob on Twitter they aren’t going to come. People on the internet don’t admit they are wrong -- they just move the goalposts to a point where they can rationalize their behavior in their own mind.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Lots of great points, I just think it comes

down to the phrase “not being wife (or husband) material.  People go through phases in their lives.  If someone were to accumulate 20 bodies in one year prior to the age of 25 they aren’t “material”? I was a Vip host at the #1 nightclub in the nation for 6 years and worked at several party pools in Vegas.  22-25 was a burial ground.  My wife would vehemently oppose the notion that I’m not husband material.   

Whether or not someone views those with high body counts as material or not is a different conversation.  That’s up to each person to decide what they prefer.  But that has no relevance to whether or not those with high body counts are actually material or not.  Some are and some aren’t.  

Id agree with a lot of what you say here. 

I think the body count issue becomes more prominent, say, ages 25+… Most will sleep around when they’re young, and then many of them settle down.  Some stay married, some get divorced.  It is what it is.

However, as society shifts, for many reasons, to people not marrying/marrying later in life… (I think) it becomes harder and harder to truly connect with someone as you accumulate sexual partners. 

Not just in your college years.. now you’re 25, now you’re 30.. now you’re 35… somewhere along the way, they just become bodies.  Sex starts to have no meaning. 

And that’s where, I believe, body count does come into play.  

Im not saying I wouldn’t be with someone because of a high body count … I just acknowledge what it does to you.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Araiza Curse said:

I don’t want Araiza to have any job. I want him back in Buffalo where he belongs and was taken from us because of the media mobs. 

Well, that ain’t gonna happen. I suggest you get over it. The whole thing was a terrible mess, and we can’t undo it. All we can do is move forward. You sound like you're concerned as a selfish fan rather than looking at the bigger picture. He will be cleared and he has every opportunity to have a long and distinguished NFL career. It’s not about what you want. It’s not about you. We don’t even know if he’d want to come back here.  

Edited by Augie
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Well, that ain’t gonna happen. I suggest you get over it. The whole thing was a terrible mess, and we can’t undo it. All we can do is move forward. You sound like you're concerned as a selfish fan than looking at the bigger picture. He will be cleared and he has every opportunity to have a long and distinguished NFL career. It’s not about what you want. It’s not about you. We don’t even know if he’d want to come back here.  

Well if it’s not going to happen, then we just have to learn to live with the curse until the universe has decided we’ve been punished enough. 

Edited by Araiza Curse

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Also like who the hell cares? Are people seriously going around saying "sorry before I think about a relationship with you, how many people have you slept with?" If they are they need to get a ***** life. Or maybe they are just insecure about their own sexual performance and hope their partner has nothing to compare to? 

To each is their own.  If that’s their preference, so be it.  It’s their right to wallow in their ignorance.  

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Pinto Ron gon’ need to get real creative now that we’re having to ritually cleanse ourselves of a curse. 

It’s not a coincidence that the Bills were riddled with absolutely bad things last year. All of this started after sacking Araiza after our whole mantra has been family and standing by them. It’s the universes way of dealing with these things. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

To each is their own.  If that’s their preference, so be it.  It’s their right to wallow in their ignorance.  

I would never sleep with a woman that would have me as a sexual partner.  Have some f@#$ing self-respect honey!

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Also like who the hell cares? Are people seriously going around saying "sorry before I think about a relationship with you, how many people have you slept with?" If they are they need to get a ***** life. Or maybe they are just insecure about their own sexual performance and hope their partner has nothing to compare to? 

Most men care and want to know about a women’s past prior to committing to a serious relationship. Statistics show the more partners a woman has the less likely they are to pair bond, and considering women initiate over 70% of divorces it’s very relevant.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

That’s pure fantasy. The organization does not and cannot live in a vacuum. They are part of a larger entity. They have numerous corporate partnerships. They have innumerable fans that spend money on them. 

Head in sand is impossible. 

The Bills handled as best they could. McBeane took a beating for not doing “their homework”. Turns out even MA’s defense team didn’t have the information they now have. Where is ESPN and the MM recanting this allegation and supporting his re entry into the NFL?
The Bills privately should reach out and extend a FA contract to compete. Which he will turn down. But, announce they support his ability to return to the NFL. Not likely to happen, but if no other teams gives him a camp invitation it’s a bad look for the NFL. He’s innocent and with that should be able to pursue his career. Suing the accuser who likely has no $ doesn’t help him. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

I don’t want Araiza to have any job. I want him back in Buffalo where he belongs and was taken from us because of the media mobs. 

You'll have to go back in time. Convince Beane to keep him on the roster and deal with the distraction all season.

Then convince him to sign someone lesser than Sam Martin in the interim, who would perform in an uninspiring fashion to not warrant a second contract.

Then convince him to not sign Sam Martin to a 3 yr/6m contract with a 2.4m Dead Cap hit in Year 1.

Then convince him to activate him and play him with the Civil suit and the plaintiff's attorney claiming his alibi is bs still looming over his head.

Short of that, Matt Araiza will not be a Bill. Good luck to you though! Safe travels, tell me how it works out.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Id agree with a lot of what you say here. 

I think the body count issue becomes more prominent, say, ages 25+… Most will sleep around when they’re young, and then many of them settle down.  Some stay married, some get divorced.  It is what it is.

However, as society shifts, for many reasons, to people not marrying/marrying later in life… (I think) it becomes harder and harder to truly connect with someone as you accumulate sexual partners. 

Not just in your college years.. now you’re 25, now you’re 30.. now you’re 35… somewhere along the way, they just become bodies.  Sex starts to have no meaning. 

And that’s where, I believe, body count does come into play.  

Im not saying I wouldn’t be with someone because of a high body count … I just acknowledge what it does to you.  

Eh regarding the bolded-  I acknowledge what it can potentially do to you.  I believe that’s the underlined is a generalized blanket statement that doesn’t apply to everyone.   Sex with a certain individual may start off as entertainment and not have any meaning and then evolve into something much, much more. 

Not everyone is built the same. 

4 minutes ago, NUT said:

Just lol, ignorance.

If you think that woman or men with “x” amount of sexual partners at the age of 25 aren’t “marriage material” you are most definitely ignorant.  There isn’t a better word for it.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

You'll have to go back in time. Convince Beane to keep him on the roster and deal with the distraction all season.

Then convince him to sign someone lesser than Sam Martin, who would perform in an uninspiring fashion to not warrant a second contract.

Then convince him to not sign Sam Martin to a 3 yr/6m contract with a 2.4m Dead Cap hit in Year 1.

Then convince him to activate him and play him with the Civil suit and the plaintiff's attorney claiming his alibi is bs still looming over his head.

Short of that, Matt Araiza will not be a Bill. Good luck to you though!

Then sit back and enjoy the Araiza curse. We have our chance to correct it right now. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1